This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 318 Final

Topic » TSC 318 Final

2121 days 6 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Pastora Soler - Nothing particularly bad about this but nothing about it was good enough for me to return to it

02) Polina Gagarina - So Vanilla, So Boring, So Sleep Inducing, So not for me + It' not even in English which makes it even worse not that being in English would change my opinion of it.

03) Oku Luukkainen - It's like a cheap Eifel 65 filler song, It's not great but it's not boring so better than the 1st 2

04) Lea Santee - I like her voice which makes this one a possible grower, it's OK on 1st listen but I'm not instantly hooked.

05) Jolin Tsai - So I'm guessing she's great at painting? She's sure not great at making music.

06) Grimes - My favorite Grimes song and the 1st track of hers I ever got into, I only like maybe 3 of her songs but I played this one a lot.
2121 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
Also I went to the beach today so I can’t listen rn but this contest looks like the most
2121 days 6 hours ago
onemanarmy
07) 3LAU - Potentially a grower like #4, had me a little intrigued but just not instantly hooked.

08) MADARA - My Asshole can make better music.

09) !!! (Chk Chk Chk) - This obviously isn't my Asshole. Didn't think we could get wore than MADARA but alas we get this.

10) Árstíðir - I like his voice which makes this better than the several prior snoozefests we've had but it is another rather boring track.

11) L'Impératrice - This was decent, not my taste mine you but it wasn't boring and sounded like music at least.

12) Shift K3Y - Well this is without a doubt the best track so far.
2121 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
1.        Pastora Soler – “Ni Una Mas” – The only thing that bothered me with this song was that whenever it felt like it was building up to a moment, that moment never happened. Just a lot of rise and fall, but I didn’t mind it.
2.        Polina Gagarina – “Kamen' na serdce” – Love the voice, the song falls a little flat in some parts for me. Felt very Eurovision.
3.        Oku Luukkainen – “YsäriBoi (feat. Pasi ja Anssi & Portion Boys)” – Didn’t work for me at all. I didn’t mind the female vocals, but the male rap didn’t fit and neither did the synth background in some parts.
4.        Lea Santee – “Rollin’” – Felt very one-note and didn’t showcase the range the singer probably has. I enjoyed it overall despite that.
5.        Jolin Tsai – “The Great Artist” – I’ve heard a lot better from her. Didn’t do much for me.
6.        Grimes – “Kill V. Maim” – Yikes that voice. This was a little painful to listen to.
7.        3LAU – “Touch” – Could’ve used more punch in the chorus. The EDM break wasn’t strong imo, and overall, an alright listen.
8.        MADARA – “Esamiba” – I like the bass/vocal duet. Using orchestral instruments into song production is always a plus in my eyes.
9.        !!! (Chk Chk Chk) – “Every Little Bit Counts” – Surprisingly enough, I actually tapped my toes to this. Definitely unexpected.
10.        Árstíðir – “While This Way” – This was a nice listen, I’ll probably use it when I need to fall asleep at night. Other than that, it was alright.
11.        L'Impératrice – “ERREUR 404” – Wasn’t super into this. I can see why some people would enjoy it, but it’s not for me.
12.        Shift K3Y – “Gone Missing” – If this song had a different beat but the same vocals, I’m sure I would like it a lot more.
13.        Da Zhuang – “We Are Not The Same (我們不一樣)” – This sounds like a song from an anime during a sad moment. I’m just imagining Naruto walking home in the rain to this song.
14.        The Do – “Trustful Hands” – This was a little out there. I liked some parts but this definitely has part of “Hero” by Mariah Carey in it l o l.
15.        Smith & Thell – “Somebody Like You” – I was expecting two guys singing a folk tune. This was nice. I like it.
16.        Sarsa - 'Pióropusze' – This was a fun little entry. I liked how playful the melodies were. Good entry.
17.        Elena Tsagkrinou - 'Pame Ap' Tin Arhi' – This was alright. I couldn’t get into it.
18.        Oonagh – “Gaa” – I like the vocals, but the song left a little to be desired overall.
19.        Knock Out – “Τα καλύτερα παιδιά, έχουν ψυχολογικά (Ta kalytera paidia exoun psyxologika)” – This was messy but I’m here for it. Quite enjoyed this.
20.        Lorenzo Fragola - 'D'improvviso' – This was a nice ballad. Quite liked this.
21.        Red Velvet - 'Peek-a-boo' – This wasn’t my cup of tea. I’ve heard better stuff.
22.        XYLØ - 'Don't Panic' – By and large the most “pop” entry this contest, and despite the chorus not being everything it could be, I still enjoyed this,
23.        Amy MacDonald – “4th of July” – I liked the chorus, but the song overall wasn’t my favorite.
2121 days 5 hours ago
onemanarmy
13) Da Zhuang - And we're back to utter boredom, decent voice at least.

14) The Dø - This was decent, I liked it.

15) Smith & Thell - This was another pretty decent one.

16) Sarsa - How dare you block Canada! It's OK but I'm not gonna come back to it.

17) Elena Tsagkrinou - I liked this one, best non English track so far.

18) Oonagh - It's Ok but like most non English music I won't be returning to it.
2121 days 5 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
England :(
2121 days 5 hours ago
onemanarmy
19) Knock Out - Um his singing is a solid pass

20) Lorenzo Fragola - This I one of those that I need it in English to appreciate it to the fullest, sound wise it was nice.

21) Red Velvet - I didn't like it as a whole

22) XYLØ - Never got into this duo, I didn't mind this track but it's not like player worthy

23) Amy Macdonald - This really didn't do anything for me.
2121 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
Gutted!!!
2121 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
As one who didn't understand the theme, how does Amy MacDonald qualify?
2121 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
number is a character in her song title
2121 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
01: Quite enjoy this. I prefer this to quendamate conmigo.
02: Too bland to make an impact on me.
03: I like the beat that leads the entire song, but the rap is just not for me.
04: Is that you Dallas? I't s quite standard, not particulary good, not bad, just there. Prefer the verses to the chorus.
05:K-pop even this week ? Will we have a breakk? I think this will do well but it's just not on my watch
06: Her voice is too high pitched that I can't get.
07:  Like the whole atmopshere and the whole vibe of the song. Her voice is good. Really good pick.
08: Oh this song from TSC. I really loved it, it's such a beautiful ballad with the violin and her voice. It's just magic
09 : Oh the troll entry. No sorry you are not on the same level of POGO.
10: Love the whole sensation that this song is giving me. It's quite different and I appreciate the effort
11:I think this is Ryan. It's an okaysh entry but not impactful .
12: Quite interesting beat. Deffo might scrap points.
13: Interesting melody but it doesn't grba me as much as i want to.
14: I do like this. It's catchy and it's uplifting.
15: Quite modern, quite catchy but not my cup of tea completely.
16: Uhm no. I am not into this.
17: Bring the dance into the game.Even though i usually not into this this is making my feet moving.
18: Seems a complete different song from the bunch. It's quite outstanding and deffo this will do very well.
19: I prefer the previous dancing song, this is meh.
20: An other ESCT recycle. I quite enjoyed this especially the chorus.
21: An other troll entry. No thanks I'm good for the week.
22:  Its catchy and I quite like the chorus.
23: I like the chorus but not the verses, but it's okish I guess
2121 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
Oh yes! Just goes to show i really didn't get this theme at all!!
2121 days 2 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Pastora Soler “Ni una mas” – It may grow on me with a few listens. Kind of boring on first listening
2.        Polina Gagarina “Kamen Na serdce” – This song was pretty good. I liked the beat
3.        Oku Luukkainen “YsariBoi” – I liked it until the rap came in. Not for me
4.        Lea Santee “Rollin’” – Really liked this
5.        Jolin Tsai “The Great Artist” – I liked the beat and her voice but I don’t think they went together. That being said, I did like this song. Also the slap makes her a Queen!
6.        Grimes “Kill V. Maim” – Love this!
7.        3LAU “Touch” – I had my head bopping to this. Good song
8.        Madara “Esamiba” – Love this. Her voice and the cello <3
9.        !!! (Chk Chk Chk) “Every Little bit counts” - https://media.giphy.com/media/q2wDTahZlbzfW/giphy.gif
10.        Arstioir “While this way” – This was really boring
11.        L’lmperatrice “ERREUR 404” – It’s very background music, but in a good way. Like it would be relaxing to study to.
12.        Shift K3Y “Gone Missing” – Not sure on this, I like it but there is something off about it
13.        Da Zhuang “We are not the same” – Incredibly boring
14.        The Do “Trustful Hands” – The song didn’t really go anywhere. Also why does she randomly start singing Mariah Carey on karoke?
15.        Smith & Thell “Somebody Like You” – meh, I liked it when it was on but as soon as it finished I couldn’t remember a thing about it
16.        Sarsa “Pioropuse” – It was alright, nothing special.
17.        Elena Tsagkrinou “Pame Ap’ Tin Arhi” – Good little dance number
18.        Oonagh “Gaa” – I liked it but the deep voice kind of threw me off a bit
19.        Knock Out “Ta kalytera paidia exoun psyxologika” –  What even is this?
20.        Lorenzo Fragola “D’improvviso” – Really boring. Total snoozefest!
21.        Red Velvet “Peek-a-boo” – I quite liked this tbh
22.        XYLO “Don’t Panic” –  Really liked this.
23.        Amy Macdonald “4th of July” – Great song to finish on
2120 days 16 hours ago
krrais
01) Pastora Soler : Not very current but I'm feeling this throughout, she has a lot of emotion and passion in her vocal and she didn't overdo it.
02) Polina Gagarina : She's not fluid with her vocal and it's bothering a lot, the whole thing is not for me either I'm afraid.
03) Oku Luukkainen : Sounds like a song that we can hear blaring on stores on the beach or something, not bad tbh, it's low-key fun.
04) Lea Santee : Wish it picks up more on the chorus but overall it's pretty solid.
05) Jolin Tsai : Good beat but the music overpowers the vocal and it's kind of edited a bit too much, it's okay.
06) Grimes : Familiar name but I'm not familiar with her works, this is weird af but I'm kind of digging it, definitely checking her other works later.
07) 3LAU : At first I thought it was a bit too powerless but it grew on me a lot as it went on.
08) MADARA : I was expecting emotions but this is very bland throughout.
09) !!! (Chk Chk Chk) : I'm surprised that this is actually kinda well-produced, quite 70s/80s, not bad for this sort of things.
10) Árstíðir : I usually like this kind of thing but this just went by without making any impact.
11) L'Impératrice : This is cute, I like the beat and the whole feel to this.
12) Shift K3Y : A little too experimental, the music doesn't sound well-mixed in my ears, it's not bad though, she's definitely a good singer.
13) Da Zhuang : I just can't seem to get into mandarin songs, this isn't bad though, his voice is actually pretty good.
14) The Dø : Can't say anything bad about this but also nothing really stands out here.
15) Smith & Thell : Great verses followed by disappointing chorus, overall it's definitely one of if not the best so far.
16) Sarsa : The production is not as good as the arrangements, the vocal doesn't seem to mix well with the music as well, still pretty good for what it is.
17) Elena Tsagkrinou : A little too basic, nothing really special here.
18) Oonagh : Sounds like all her other songs and I'm getting kind of bored, it's okay.
19) Knock Out : I quite like this, it has a nice energy to it, I thought his voice would bother me when I first heard it but it didn't.
20) Lorenzo Fragola : Solid ballad, production is top notch, he has a good voice that carries the song well.
21) Red Velvet : YES! I've grown to really like Red Velvet and this is definitely one of their best releases.
22) XYLØ : Oh so this is where all the good songs are at, chill song but very good at the same, liking this a lot.
23) Amy Macdonald : Decent song to finish the contest, nice folk / rock vibes throughout.
2118 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
1. Pastora Soler - It’s alright, certainly nothing that exciting. It honestly sounds like some Eurovision reject song, and most of the time that isn’t good.
2. Polina Gagarina - I have similar issues with this song as I do with the first one. At least this one gets kinda interesting when the chorus hits.
3. YsäriBoi - It sounds really dated and cheap. The rap in the middle was really bad. Not a fan, I’m afraid.
4. Lea Santee - Ohhhhhh I’m getting Banks vibes from her (and that’s a VERY good thing). Absolutely loving the vibe of this one. Great entry!
5. Jolin Tsai - Ugh I usually like her stuff, but this was really dated sounding and kinda messy. Reminds me of entry 3 except a little less cringey. I want to stan this but I don’t think I can.
6. Grimes - The only Grimes song I can semi-tolerate. Honestly I don’t think I will ever be a Grimes stan, her music for the most part just annoys the everliving crap out of me. Even this song starts to get tiring to listen to towards the end, and I think it’s probably her best one LMAO
7. 3LAU - The vocals are nice, it builds really nicely. The drop is awesome. Absolutely loved this.
8. MADARA - Lindsey Stirling if she was Irish and old
9. !!! (Chk Chk Chk) - Oh God is this a song with no lyrics? Oh never mind, there are lyrics. I wish this song had no lyrics now… Just pretentious indie nonsense.
10. Arstioir - I wish this made more of an impact. It was just kinda boring and made me fall asleep.
11. L’Imperatrice - A more interesting vocal than the last song, but still pretty boring overall.
12. Shift K3Y - The beat is really nice. The chorus kinda goes on for a really long time. I usually don’t complain about that? But still definitely much better than most of the songs we’ve heard so far.
13. Da Zhung - Bibbles??? I doubt Bibbs would submit an Asian entry, but hey this seems right up her alley. It’s not for me, I’m afraid.
14. The Dø - Oh my God this vocal… It’s just so jarring. Okay, genuine question… why the fuck is there a clip of her singing karaoke in the middle of her song? This song was so stupid and awful in the first place. Goodbye.
15. Smith & Thell - Another shrill high pitched vocal? End it all please. Fortunately the vocal got a little better, just a little high in the beginning. Overall though I’m not really meshing with it as much as I want to.
16. Sarsa - Finally another decently listenable song. It’s nothing groundbreaking but it keeps my attention and sounds nice so it’s getting points more than likely.
17. Elena Tsagkrinou - Ohhhhhh I’m really digging this one. Definitely my favorite foreign entry so far (that’s because I haven’t listened to Red Velvet yet). I thought it was going in some sort of 80s direction in the beginning but I’ll take the ethnic vibe it’s going for too.
18. Oonagh - Celtic Woman the sequel. Good for you if you actually like this, but I will NEVER get into this type of music.
19. Knock Out - Oh my God… This is so cheap and bad. It feels trashy without even trying to hide it. I wanted to laugh with it but mainly I’m laughing at it.
20. Lorenzo Fragola - The vocal is really pretty. Normally wouldn’t vote for an entry like this, but it just might sneak in with some points
21. Red Velvet - Yeah I definitely would be lying if I said I didn’t consider submitting this song. Actually I almost wanted to submit #Cookie Jar (yes, the hashtag is part of the song) as a joke, but I forgot this song was hyphenated. Anyways definitely one of RV’s better releases and issa bop.
22. XYLØ - It’s really cute actually. It’s a pretty cute lil pop song. Is it something groundbreaking? Absolutely not. But it’s not bad.
23. Amy MacDonald - It’s nice, but absolutely nothing I’d go back and listen to again.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!