This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 317 Final

Topic » TSC 317 Final

2155 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
7 Alexandra Stan:So different from what she used to send. It's not bad, it's just again a bit too generic to make a real connection but it's overall enjoyable. Not a fan of the chorus
2155 days 14 hours ago
AlanDuncan
11) Lissie - I feel like whoever sent this is looking to jump on the recent winner bandwagon. I as a fan of music will ensure this doesn't happen. Although annoyingly i quite like this.
2155 days 14 hours ago
ricktworick1
11. Lissie - Drags a bit near the end, but it is a pretty nice listen overall. Not sure if I am going to remember it when the contest finishes, though. We'll see.
2155 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
12) Jessie Ware - 'Alone'

2155 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) Lissie - Oh I'm liking this, quite anthemic in the build-up. The chorus doesn't quite live up to the promise of the verses but pretty good overall.
2155 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
8 Chloe x Halle: This started well, but I quickly lost interest in it.
2155 days 14 hours ago
AlanDuncan
12) Jessie Ware - WINNER ALERT. Ok im going to shower bye famalam
2155 days 14 hours ago
ricktworick1
12. Jessie Ware - She fails at having bad songs for some reason. This has been on my waiting list for months now, but I never got back to it, and I kinda regret it now. The chorus slightly loses me a bit, but this is still very solid.
2155 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
13) Ultimo - 'Il Ballo Delle Incertezze'

2155 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) Jessie Ware - Omg I completely forgot this song existed I'm so mad. I'm a big fan of this kind of music and this does it really well.
2155 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
9 Pop Evil: I don't know what to make about this. On one hand I kinda appreciated it because it stands out and I quite like the rhytm of the song, but in other hand I feel it could have been stronger produced. But i quite enjoy it overall
2155 days 14 hours ago
ricktworick1
13. Ultimo - This won San Remo newcomers? Thankfully they don't send them to ESC straight away.
2155 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
13) Ultimo - Why tho. Even when this got going it was mindnumbingly boring. Yawn.
2155 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
14) BananaLemon - 'Girls Gone Wild'

2155 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
10 Adore: I quite like this even though it's quite a trainwreck. I like the voice and the vibe of it even though it could have done better .

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!