This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 317 Final

Topic » TSC 317 Final

2134 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
06) Tiffany Young - I'm liking this one. It's a bit more style over substance especially in the chorus which kills it for me, but it's still good.
2134 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
6. Tiffany Young - One-note Blues bullshit. Imagine going from "I Just Wanna Dance" and the discography of Girls' Generation (the group she used to be a part of) to being covered in a plastic body bag appearing as dead as her chances to ever become popular to any extent in Western music.
2134 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
06) Tiffany Young - This just kinda... happened, and then it was done. Seemed fairly promising at the start but didn't go anywhere unfortunately.
2134 days 5 hours ago
AlanDuncan
06) Tiffany Young - I'mm sure a I sent a song ft. her before and mine was WAY better. Much like the last song it never made any sort of impact.
2134 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
1 Bastille, it's not that bad. I just lik Pompei or some other stuffs better than this. I reckon this might do very well.
2134 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
08) Chloe x Halle - 'Happy Without Me (feat. Joey Bada$$)'

2134 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
07) Alexandra Stan - Oh, this is a completely new sound for Alexandra. Digging the 80s vibe. The chorus could have been better, but it's solid.
2134 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
7. Alexandra Stan - Expected something more trashy, surprised to get an 80s-inspired pop song. The songwriting is not exactly up to par, but this was an ok listen.
2134 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
2 Serena : I have this in tsc already. This is good but it's just too generic for my taste. Might do very well as well.
2134 days 5 hours ago
AlanDuncan
07) Alexandra Stan - This is meh in its own right. Alex has some BOPS so this is a let down but I didn't hate it. Will I revist? nah man sorry alexstan release mr saxobeat 2.0 plz
2134 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
07) Alexandra Stan - Oh this was unexpected from her. Gives me kinda Eden xo before Drips Gold vibes, it's not amazing but a very pleasant surprise nonetheless.
2134 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
3 Joax : My favourite so far. I like the beat and the whole vibe of it. I do however feel a bit underwhelmed by the chorus, i mean i think it could have been stronger.
2134 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
09) Pop Evil - 'A Crime to Remember'

2134 days 4 hours ago
AlanDuncan
08) Chloe x Halle - This was boring as fuck yet I didn't hate it. The rap is half decent. Nothing special.
2134 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
08) Chloe x Halle - I still think about the fact that The Kids Are Alright didn't win. That song is in contention for my favourite TSC song of the year. This sadly doesn't come close.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!