This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 309 Final

Topic » TSC 309 Final

2187 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
03) Gromee - It probably should do more for me than it does considering the style. That said, it's a decent radio friendly dance track.
2187 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
04) Potap & Nastya - 'We cancel K.C.' ... that's the only translation i found for that title

2187 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
04) Potap & Nastya - Full disclaimer: a song that I haven't had on rotation for months is going to have a hard time getting points against ones that I have. It's really going to have to go off or move me to have any chance at points. This had energy, but I don't think the product as a whole was great, unfortunately.
2187 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
05) Eye Cue - 'Lost and found'
2187 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
05) Eye Cue - THEY and WE deserved better than this.
I absolutely adore the song, though. Great fusion.
2187 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
06) Elina Nechayeva - 'La Forza'
2187 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
06) Elina Nechayeva - It's gorg, obviously, but one of those types of songs that I can't play often or it loses its magic for me. It's kinda on the borderline of that right now, but like I said, it's fucking gorg.
2187 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
07) Molly Sanden  - 'Rygg mot Rygg'
2187 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
07) Molly Sanden - THERE'S NO ME, THERE'S ONLY YOUuUUuUuUUuUu. YoUuuUuoOooOouUUuuUUUoOOooo. YOU ARE THE YOUNIVERSE. I thoroughly enjoyed this.
2187 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
08) AWS - 'Viszlát Nyár'
2187 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
08) AWS - This has definitely grown on me throughout the process, not just FOR THE GENRE, but even stepping outside of that. The screaming still catches me off guard from time to time, but I can handle that.
2187 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
09) Sennek - 'Matter of Time'
2187 days 5 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
09) Sennek - I didn't r8 this as highly as most that I've seen. Have always found it to be very middle of the pack. It's got a cool vibe, but it never fully gets THERE for me.
2187 days 5 hours ago
TolisKalkas
10) Daria Zawialow - 'Kundel Bury'

2187 days 5 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
10) Daria Zawialow - Vibing a bit, but feels more like something that would grow on me over time than instant gratification.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!