This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2016 Semi-final 2

Topic » Best of TSC 2016 Semi-final 2

2635 days 14 hours ago
CharlieBibi
1) Nathalie Makoma - I remember liking this one, it’s not bad, maybe a little bit messy but it’s very early 00’s fun cheesy pop so I really can’t hate it.
2) Charlotte OC - It’s alright, nothing earth-shattering but it’s okay. Not really sure why it won though, it’s a bit mild for my taste.
3) Zhou Shen - no...
4) R3hab x f(Amber+Luna) - COME ON BABY RIDE THE WAVE (weeeeeeeee) < 3
5) Thriving Ivory - If Nathalie Makoma is the fun 00’s music, this is the 00’s garbage I wish I could forget…. this is bad, real bad.
6) Galantis - This is alright, in fact it’s pretty good! I completely forgot about this but yeah overall I very much enjoy this.
7) Agnes - My ass is shaking a little, not gonna lie. It’s kind of hard though to make a song different when the title is the same as such an iconic song but this doesn’t feel like a cheap copy. Nice tune!
8) Patrice Roberts - I mean Lucy is better and everyone knows it but this is also great and also played on repeat this summer for me. Does it hold up as well? No but it’s still really fun.
9) De Fam - How did this not get more points? It’s not that bad really, I actually like this… Idk where it will rank with the rest though.
10) T-ara - This IS in my 38th favorite song so….. yeah it’s getting points.
11) Nek - It’s a no from me, bye.
12) Carly Rae Jepsen - Ok this kinda slays, idk why all of Carly’s songs that are popular suck and her hidden stuff is so much better… weird.
13) St. Lucia - This is something I shouldn’t like and yet… I absolutely love it. Damn...
14) Twice - I really don’t get why Twice is liked so much, this isn’t pleasant.
15) Louisa Johnson - if I had to re-do my list of favorite songs tommorrow, not only does this make an appearance, it competes against some of the highest ranked entries. Absolute banger.
16) Sing Street - Just like St.Lucia, this weirdly works for me… This is throwing a massive curveball in everything I had expected coming in.
17) Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha - One of the best songs of 2016. Nothing else to say really.
18) The Score - I expected this to be really bad and it was actually fairly good? Idk it’s gonna be on the edge for me...
19) Blackpink - This and Twice are both overrated without good songs. This is also a weaker version than Sugar Free so I’m not feeling it.
20) BANKS - Doesn’t stand a chance here, sorry.
21) New:Name - I like this actually, I’m not loving it though, it’s just missing a little something that I can’t put my finger on.
22) Gareth Emery - I’m not gonna lie I’m just excited to get to Emeli Sandé right now. This is meh.
23) Emeli Sande - If I had to re-do my top 75 songs list, this 100% features and 100% goes in the top half. It’s in a 3-way fight for my favorite song here and Idk how I’ll decide a winner.
24) KOLAJ x Eric Nam - This is actually really enjoyable… damn this really is complicating things too, Ariana still did Into You better though.
25) Rag'n'Bone Man - I like this song but it is so incredibly overrated…. It’s probably gonna win this contest and I’ll be really mad.
26) The Wrecks - I guess when you expect nothing good, you can’t be disappointed.
27) Dami Im - This slays….still mad she didn’t win Eurovision goddammit. Nothing else to really say here except good luck.
2635 days 13 hours ago
Lachie227
1) Nathalie Makoma - 'I Just Wanna Dance': This is such 2000 era dance pop song, which is usually genre I love. Whilst I like, i don't /love/ it.
2) Charlotte OC - 'Darkest Hour': A decent song. She has fantastic vocals, but not a song that jumps out at me.
3) Zhou Shen - 'Big Fish': Sure, it's big and epic, but my God is it incredibly boring.
4) R3hab x f(Amber+Luna) - 'Wave': Your stock standard EDM song. Not bad by any means, just not special.
5) Thriving Ivory - 'Angels On The Moon': Like the music, but not a particular fan os his vocals. He's way too nasally for my liking.
6) Galantis - 'In My Head': I don't really remember this. I like it quite a bit, but I do prefer other Galantis songs.
7) Agnes - 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart': A nice tune. Nice vocals. All around nice song.
8) Patrice Roberts - 'Old & Grey': This is dollar store Lucy by Destra Garcia, but it's pretty damn good.
9) De Fam - 'With You': It's alright, but again, it's not something to especially points out to me.
10) T-ara - 'Sugar Free': A super fun song, that is really easy to listen to. Great entry
11) Nek - 'Fatti Avant Amore': This song isn't necessarily great on it's own, but I hate listening to anything in Italian because all it reminds me of is school and I really don't wanna be reminded of that.
12) Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Higher': It goes to show how great an artist Carly Rae is if this isn't even my favourite from B-Side.
13) St. Lucia - 'Dancing On Glass': An alright. The vocals do lack in some areas, and some of the instrumentals is annoying, but is a alright overall song!
14) Twice - 'TT': It's ok, but something that's really not my style of music.
15) Louisa Johnson - 'So Good': I remember during this contest I wasn't the BIGGEST fan of this. It fares better now listening to it, and I actually can appreciate it more.
16) Sing Street - 'Drive It Like You Stole It': This sounds like a weak 70's/80's song in the vain of Maneater by Hall & Oates. but like I said, incredibly weak.
17) Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha - 'In The Name Of Love': Whilst me not being able to stand Bebe Rexha may be a factor, even with a different featuring artist, it doesn't stop from this being a terrible song.
18) The Score - 'Unstoppable': Pretty good song. There isn't much else to say.
19) Blackpink - 'Boombayah': A great song. Fun to listen to, and an absolute jam.
20) BANKS - 'Mind Games': I was sooooooo annoyed when this was entered when it was, because they could've chosen so many better songs by BANKS. This song is alright, but damn it made me annoyed.
21) New:Name - 'Don't You Wait': Insanely generic, but an all round pleasant listen.
22) Gareth Emery - 'Reckless (ft. Wayward Daughter)': I like it as a stand alone song, but it sounds like everything else Gareth Emery has made.
23) Emeli Sande - 'Hurts': Emeli Sande continues her career of releasing songs that I really like. This is a really good tune.
24) KOLAJ x Eric Nam - 'Into You': The chorus is an incredible let down, and it kinda makes the entire song mediocre.
25) Rag'n'Bone Man - 'Human': I do like it, but I don't think it's some astounding ground breaking song like other do.
26) The Wrecks - 'Favorite Liar': I really enjoyed this! The music is really fun, and the I wasn;t expecting the change in tone of the lyrics. An awesome song!
27) Dami Im - 'Fighting for Love': Not as good as I remember it being (if I did compete in this contest, which I don't remember), but it's still a solid song.
2635 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
1) Nathalie Makoma – A great start! It’s certainly waking me up on a sleep Sunday morning. I couldn’t remember this particularly, so it’s a lovely little surprise. :)

2) Charlotte OC – This was a surprise winner for me, I just didn’t expect it to win, but saying that it was one of my favourites from this contest. That magical moment at the end…I remember this was a last minute entry but it completely slayed. :)

3) Zhou Shen – I’ve loved the last two entries, but I have just been waiting for this. Stunning. Everything about this is beautiful. Simplistic but stunning. His voice is incredible and honestly the directors of this movie were so smart to hire him to sing on the OST as it fits perfectly with this style of animation.

4) R3hab x f(Amber+Luna) – I’d forgotten this had existed. I’m really enjoying this, but I have no idea where this going to end up in my final standings as already the standards is so high.

5) Thriving Ivory – The vocal are interesting. It’s giving me early 2000s vibes, but that isn’t necessary a bad thing.

6) Galantis – It’s that sort of song that you’re waiting for that punch…and it definitely has it…in spades. I love the piano. I’m not overly enamoured with the verses and the altered vocals, but overall very good.

7) Agnes – Trust Alex to bring the party. :D This must have been a great week for this to only be 8th. It’s a little cheesy, but it has an endearing trashiness to it. :’D Spot on. :D

8) Patrice Roberts – Her energy is great! It is putting me in the mood for the summer for sure. So much pride in this song. A little repetitive, but it’s a great hook regardless.

9) De Fam – I don’t think this benefits from coming straight after Patrice. They do not need Brandom tbh, it’s pretty chill without him. Having said that his part isn’t terrible. :)

10) T-ara – Really enjoyed this at time and I still enjoy this. Not standing out as much AS I thought it was going to in this lineout however. I enjoyed the verses in particular as the chorus was a little repetitive. But that doesn’t detract from what a tune it is.

11) Nek – Yes Piano….I love his vocals, the song itself lacks that punch, but the piano is enough to keep me interested. That’s right! Throw him in the water!

12) Carly Rae Jepsen – Very pleasant, might not be able to stand out here, but honestly this is just such an easy listen. Not much more I can say other than I really enjoyed it.

13) St. Lucia – Retro production. Again it’s not going to be a standout for me amongst this line-up, but very pleasant and I would certainly not mind listening to this again. :)

14) Twice – Just a load of fun. Enjoying this, especially the lyrics. :) It even has a pretty decent hook. :)
2635 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
15) Louisa Johnson – Sounds like a Bond Theme at the beginning and I love that. The chorus just seems a little slow and removes some of the energy from the song. But overall is so solid and a really good vocal.

16) Sing Street – Don’t get me wrong, Henna, this is one of your better entries, but Vampire is just so iconic, that I can’t just help wishing to see its randomness again. But having said that this is much more likely to get some points from me. Love the energy in this. Is this a good song? It succeeds in being a retro yet contemporary hit all at once. :)

17) Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha – Everything about this is great, her vocals the chorus in general and then the noises start and I just can’t…it completely effects my enjoyment of the song. The wails just go straight through me, I’m sorry, as it’s not a bad song in the slightest, but the noises just put me completely off the song. I do change over the radio when this song comes on.

18) The Score – The moodiness in this….moody moody…It lacks a hook for me, but really enjoyable.

19) Blackpink – The energy in the verses transitioning into the fantastic bridge and chorus…yes…yes please. The only thing I don’t enjoy is the slightly cringe ‘Blackpink in your area’ or whatever it is. :p But nearly flawless. :D

20) BANKS – A vocal master class, I adore this, yes…it may be lacking some of the energy we have seen in other songs, but a brilliant vocal is a brilliant vocal regardless. :D

21) New:Name – This is just good clean fun, getting me in the mood for the summer for sure. I was surprised this did well, but I just love everything about it. :)

22) Gareth Emery – Enjoying this, the dance beats are a little over the top, but the vocals are enough for me to enjoy the song regardless.

23) Emeli Sande – Flawless, the song is flawless. Yes we shouldn’t expect anything less from Emeli, but there is nothing I can find wrong with this

24) KOLAJ x Eric Nam – I remember enjoying this at the time it was entered and I’m still enjoying this now. Just really cute, without becoming too cheesy. :D

25) Rag'n'Bone Man – Flawless! FLAWLESS! I listen to this all the time and I’m not sick of this at all, it’s just such a fantastic song….FANTASTIC…I hate the fact it was the X Factor that made it in a hit in the UK, as it should have been a hut regardless.

26) The Wrecks – Sorry to say, I’m not enjoying this. The vocal was just so laboured and after 25 other songs I couldn’t be dealing with this. Sorry. :’(

27) Dami Im – Could I have blocked you, if I submitted the Dami Im song I entered with? Hehe, I didn’t consider it as I prefer this Dami Im song…and kind of didn’t want to enter a song by her that I’m sick of. A fantastic end to this contest. Very enjoyable and up there for me. I wish this is what she entered in ESC, she would have won….HANDS DOWN!
2635 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
1. Nathalie Makoma - Nah, way too generic for me. The whole song just felt dated as a result.
2. Charlotte OC - This was a really nice song. It's not necessarily a BOP but it's certainly got a quite a nice vibe to it. Quite like it.
3. Zhou Shen - No
4. R3hab x f(Amber+Luna) - LMAO "f(Amber+Luna)" Feels like something Spinnin' Records would make. I see R3hab's stuff all the time. It's pretty catchy, although a lil bit manic.
5. Thriving Ivory - Absolutely terrible.
6. Galantis - Always like their stuff. This is no exception. Quality beats as always, although the vocal is a little screechy in the chorus.
7. Agnes - It was alright. It was very repetitive though. Will probably fall somewhere in the middle at the end. Appreciate the strings though.
8. Patrice Roberts - Of course Scott would send in Lucy 2.0 and honestly it's alright. It's definitely high energy and wild.
9. De Fam - Does this song ever end? lol. It was aiight.
10. T-ara - Queens of 82% English (altho this is the Korean version... lol). I remember this song going all the way off when I listened to it the first time and it still does!
11. Nek - Meh... I'm trying to say something about this song but I'm struggling to. It's just not doing anything for me.
12. Carly Rae Jepsen - Queen of gay rights. A very satisfying bop. Still need to listen to Side B lol
13. St. Lucia - Damn 65 points for 3rd place? This must've been the dark ages lmao. It's quite alright. Feel like they would've won a TSC in 2013 or so, but I digress. Still an enjoyable entry.
14. Twice - Them and BLACKPINK are like... the it girls of kpop rn. I enjoyed this entry when I first heard it (not in this contest just in general), but I feel like it's lost some of it's magic for me. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy it, just not as much as when it first came out.
15. Louisa Johnson - This was pretty enjoyable. Her voice is quite nice. Not much else to say.
16. Sign Street - Oh God there is so much Velveeta here it hurts.
17. Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha - Bebe Rexha is alright, but this is certainly not Martin Garrix's best work at all. It's really just so weird during the chorus. I don't understand.
18. The Score - Not typically a fan of them. This is no exception. It's nice for the genre, but not for me.
19. BLACKPINK - BLACK. PINK. IN YOUR AREAAAAAAAAAAA. Bop. That's all. A bop that holds the test of time. Still not sick of it.
20. BANKS - Oh so you put BANKS under this iconic entry to rig me out, huh Tolis? Gurl I'm watching you (kidding of course). I submitted this song before The Altar came out but that just means I have so much better to submit from her next year. Forever stanning this queen.
21. New:Name - Quite like this as well. Her voice is wicked nice. No complaints, really.
22. Gareth Emery - Always a fan of him and his beats. The featured vocal does a nice job here as well. Solid!
23. Emeli Sandé - I mean... It's fine. I don't understand the hype, but it's aiight.
24. KOLAJ X Eric Nam - The male vocal sounds kinda cheesy, but w/e. The beat is quite nice. Not sure how it'll stack up though.
25. Rag'n'Bone Man - I want this to lose so bad you guys have no idea. I will admit, he certainly has a nice voice, but this is sooooo overrated in my eyes. It's certainly not awful, don't get it twisted, I just think we've had better entries/winners from this year.
26. The Wrecks - Feels quite familiar! Gives me so many memories of high school honestly LOL. Honestly after a lot of songs that sounded the same to me (not recently just in the course of the contest), this is quite refreshing.
27. Dami Im - Yes bitch! Iconic ESC goddess! Queen of winning twice in one year. I can see how she won again, this is quality shit!
2635 days 10 hours ago
Alexito
1. Nice song that I would perfectly listen to all day.
2. I know it's not a bad entry but I need something else, it doesn't get stuck in my head.
3. I don't know if this is a cover or a version but it reminds me of "Colour of the wind" from Pocahontas and sorry but this song would never be as good as Colour of the wind. Moreover, it lasted to much.
4. Ok, more asiatic music. At least that from the music style I could enjoy sometimes, so not bad.
5. I can't stand his voice, it's a bit annoying however the song isn't bad at all. I wil think about it.
6. Strange voices mix but they fit well in the verses. Some parts are good, some are strange and some are stunning.
7. Another song that I could be listen to it all day long. Hope that finishes high.
8. This was too weak, although it sounds ok with the caribbean style but sometimes can be annoying.
9. Very actual but also very similar to other songs, however I enjoyed it.
10. The verses seems like a satanic whispering! I'm afraid of being possesed by a demon :S
11. I usually love modern Italian music and I think this song is quite good but from the current Italian industry not the best one.
12. I'm surprised with this, well actually not, because I usually likes her music. It grew on me.
13. Another song that reminds me of another one, or at least to other band. It sound a bit messy somewhere.
14. Oh really? Very childish and annoying at the same time.
15. Ok I need it, stunning pop song. I used to like it more some weeks ago but I still love it.
16. Pretty old production with some modern elements, but nothing outstanding.
17. Ok I admit it's not a bad song but it's quite damn overrated! I barely listened on the radio. It didn't have the success everyone was expecting, I guess.
18. Different from what I expected, it caught me since the beginning.
19. Too girlish... Wait I like it! Ok stop, i'm joking.
20. The first 20 seconds were from a perturbing ghost who needs help? The song gains my attention to the final part, although some parts are scary.
21. I gave it high points last time, nowadays could be a bit boring repeating the same, but hey, I still like it.
22. Is she Tone Damli's sister? I could perfectly enjoy this song, but the "electronic" part ruins a bit the song.
23. Song that I like it which has a good crescendo along all the song.
24. I loved that song but I didn't remember it!! How I could? :S
25. Oh this song is quite famouse but I don't know why I thought it was another song more epic.
26. I didn't like this song at all when it participated for the first time, and it's not going to change now.
27. Everybody agrees with me that this sound should have gone to ESC2016 insted of Sound Of Silence? Ok, give her the thophy already!
2635 days 4 hours ago
QueenMichelle
1) Nathalie Makoma - It's sort of a bop. I like the beat to it but her voice aint my fave! Guess it's alright.
2) Charlotte OC - I love CHARLOTTE OC. I'm so glad I entered her, I always loved this song and her.
3) Zhou Shen - I thought it was a nice listen. It's very calming and nice I guess. It reminds me of a soundtrack in a game like The Legend of Zelda or something. I liked it.
4) R3hab x f(Amber+Luna) - HOLY SHIT. I wasn't that interested until that build up, and then that DAMN DROP AND CHORUS. I'm actually snatched bald by this. I love it.
5) Thriving Ivory - His voice turns me off so much. I literally didn't enjoy anything about this, it reminds me of one of those songs that'd be in the bottom of the normal TSC, so I'm wondering why it's in the BEST of TSC...
6) Galantis - I LOVE THIS SONG. LMFAOO. The video is so messy though. I love it for that though. I remember I'd always bop to this. Might be one of my favourite Galantis songs? It wasn't that popular though I don't think? Either way - YAS!
7) Agnes - This feels like it'd be a Eurovision entry. The build up was good but it didn't drop that well. I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would have enjoyed it... ;/
8) Patrice Roberts - I love the style of this. It's interesting. I didn't like the song as a whole but yeah still, it was fun.
9) De Fam - It was alright tbh. I like the beat in the chorus even though I feel like I've heard so many songs like it. Don't like the guys part.
10) T-ara - DEFINITION of a bop. This song just blows everything else out of the water so far for me honestly. It's so good and I'm living for it. EXPECT GOOD POINTS.
11) Nek - Not very interested in this at all. I mean there probably could've been better songs to choose from rather than this. Kinda suffering through it.
12) Carly Rae Jepsen - I never really got the hype around Carly Rae Jepsen. EXCEPT for 'Run Away With Me'. That song was LIT. I suppose some of her songs are good, but I don't really enjoy this song.
13) St. Lucia - Took ages to start and then it didn't even turn out to be that good.. no thanks.
14) Twice - I kinda like this. I've heard it before and wasn't that excited about it. It's ok though..
15) Louisa Johnson - I love Louisa Johnson, and she's soooo good, (get it), but this song ain't my favourite. I still think it's good though. I've just heard it so much I've gotten a bit tired of it.
16) Sing Street - Found this to be kind of cringy, and didn't enjoy it at ALL. Like nothing about it is something I liked.
17) Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha - I FUCKING LOVE BEBE REXHA AS YOU CAN SEE. This song is good, but I've heard it SOO much that I've grown tired of it. But Bebe's voice, I love it.
18) The Score - I mean.. it's ok, but it's not THAT good.. Like I don't know what to say. It's just mediocre.
19) Blackpink - YESS BOOMBAYAH SAVE THIS CONTEST. I always sing this irl. I literally learned of the dances at the start and always just WORSHIP it. I'll always love it.
20) BANKS - I like Banks, and thought this song was alright. Like there's nothing special about it, but I appreciated it.
21) New:Name - I was shocked by this song, I ended up liking it in the end. Wasn't amazing but yeah.
22) Gareth Emery - It's pretty good honestly. There's many songs like it and I pretty like every single one of them. Nice.
23) Emeli Sande - I loved this song before, but it got old for me really quick and I'm kinda over it at this point..
24) KOLAJ x Eric Nam - I REMEMBER THAT KID SINGING. YES. I remember loving this song and video. SOLID.
25) Rag'n'Bone Man - NO. I'm SOOO TIRED OF THIS SONG. IT PLAYS EVERYWHERE AND I JUST DON'T WANT IT ANYWHERE NEAR ME.
26) The Wrecks - It ain't my style at all. Didn't enjoy it that much, dont think I liked it before.
27) Dami Im - I REALLY LOVE DAMI AND THIS SONG. What a way to end the contest!! She always slays it for me. Get it Dami. Robbed queen of Eurovision.
2635 days 4 hours ago
KingGeek
001 // nathalie makoma ; sowoneul malhaebwa, genie is such a good song! snsd sounds so good here! love it! top three snsd song.
002 // charlotte oc ; this was pleasant i guess, didn't do much for me but it's nice!
003 // zhou shen ; despite this being dumb long, it was actually very soothing and relaxing to listen to!
004 // r3hab x f(amber + luna) ; thank god this was submitted and not their bad edm releases, i actually enjoyed this one!
005 // thriving ivory ; im sleep.
006 // galantis ; enough of that furry mess, im pretty undecided with this song on whether or not i like it, more so leaning on not so much.
007 // agnes ; well that was a bit intense, i liked it. nothing special, just liked it!
008 // patrice roberts ; loved this lots honestly! i was bopping hard to this, really enjoyed it!
009 // de fam ; a little zzzz for me honestly, it was nice and laid back but overall very generic!
010 // t-ara ; now this is an edm smash ladies! i prefer this over the english vers 1000%. hoping we can get more of this now that koreas no longer most hated gg has received their deserved justice.
011 // nek ; sorry but i couldn't get into this at all.
012 // carly rae jepsen ; one of my favorites off of emotion side b! my wig currently on the planet mars.
013 // st. lucia ; not my favorite, but it was nice i guess.
014 // twice ; arguably their best release so far! once you get past the "byooop byuuup," you can recognize how hard this song goes!
015 // louisa johnson ; okay but this really was SO GOOD, omg i was actually jamming so hard to this.
016 // sing street ; it had a nice retro sound, which made it appealing but that's as far i'll go to support it.
017 // martin garrix x bebe rexha ; my kink is d-list artists collabing with edm djs to create something bad, this is one of them rip
018 // the score ; wow! totally enjoyed this! i love imagine dragons :) (stop, this was so bad)
019 // blackpink ; it's nice for a debut song, but it certainly isn't their best (that being whistle), i do enjoy the song though!
020 // banks ; ooh girl, i love me a banks single, i do! this isn't one of my favorites by her, but i did enjoy the song!
021 // new:name ; okay go off a bit! i was actually feeling this song a lot.
022 // gareth emery ; boring, generic, nothing new and/or special.
023 // emeli sande ; i usually love emeli songs and this is no exception, a banger in its own right!
024 // kolaj x eric nam ; this was nice! i didn't really enjoy the edm beat, but the vocals from eric were nice!
025 // rag'n'bone ; okay this was bad.
026 // the wrecks ; okay this was bad. (part II)
027 // dani im ; okay i really enjoyed this actually, one of the better songs that was submitted this round in my opinion.
2635 days 2 hours ago
Striky
Nathalie Makoma / Sorry but I can't look past these lyrics. Too generic.
Charlotte OC / The verses are ok. The chorus is rather weak though. Not a big fan.
Zhou Shen / Masterpiece! Haunting music and vocals. Makes me cry everytime I listen to it.
R3hab x f(Amber+Luna) / I'm a sucker for K-Pop. I can't help but like this, really.
Thriving Ivory / Lovely rock song. Good choice, whoever made it.
Galantis / It's ok. I wouldn't mind it if it came on the radio but I'm not impressed considering how average it is for its genre.
Agnes / This is not my kind of music. Sorry, I don't like safe uninteresting pop songs.
Patrice Roberts / Yay. This is so much fun honestly. I enjoyed every second of it.
De Fam / This is very average and uninteresting. The lyrics are garbage. Radio-friendly pop music in a nutshell
T-ara / I know this. Very edgy and epic EDM sound. I'm digging it ayy
Nek / Average Italian schlager. I'm not feeling this
Carly Rae Jepsen / CRJ is one of the few pop artists I respect. Emotion is an amazing album. Love the 80's touch
St. Lucia / I usually like synthpop, but this is rather bland.
Twice / More K-Pop! This is enjoyable just like the two last K-Pop songs in the semi
Louisa Johnson / I thought I would hate this but it's rather ok. The chorus is nice but the verses could've been stronger.
Sing Street / This is so 80's. Which means only one thing - I love it.
Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha / Jesus christ this is an example of EDM gone wrong. Both her voice and the drop are annoying. I can't stand this.
The Score / The instrumental is good but I the lyrics are generic. I guess it can get some points,though...
BLACKPINK / Fourth K-Pop song! And this one is the best one so far, I remember how obsessed I was with this during summer 2016. Thank you for bringing this back, hehe.
Banks / Banks never fails to deliver quality alternative pop music. The atmosphere is great.
New:Name / It's a nice effort, not gonna lie. Uplifting.
Gareth Emery / This is painful to listen to. Cheap lyrics,production and drop. Nightmare fuel.
Emeli Sande / I'm not a fan of Emeli Sandé, sorry. I can't like this as much as I want to.
KOLAJ x Eric Nam / I love the vocals. I'm not sure why but this is overall pretty great.
Rag'n'Bone Man / I'm tired of this. Ugh, stop it.
The Wrecks / This is rather weak for it's genre.
Dami Im / Bland. Sorry, I ain't enoying this.
2634 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
----- time up -----

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!