This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rick's favourite TSC songs of 2016

Topic » Rick's favourite TSC songs of..

2701 days 11 hours ago
Slice
bich
2701 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
Note: The next 4 will be final songs to be posted on the thread. The top 40 will be posted on blogs - I will be trending the 2016 TSC participants there.

44. Florrie - Real Love - Fritzyyyyy, TSC228, 3rd, 169 pts

Best Florrie song by a substantial margin - it's a simple synthpop song with some electro elements. Never gets too overbearing which is a plus, but then there's not too much going on, which is also somehow a pro.

43. Rebecca Black - The Great Divide - ricktworick1, TSC260, 3rd, 101 pts

The fact that this is the same girl that did some horrible excuses to pop music like "Friday" makes this feat even more extraordinary. The verses are a bit of a bore, but the buildup and the chorus are AMAZING. Plus, her voice actually sounds quite strong in this. Damnit girl.

42. Amir - J'ai Cherche - dragotistic, TSC235, 3rd, 124 pts

A song of that high quality was wasted on Eurovision. Really? It could have done well internationally and in TSC even wihout being a part of that competition. Great uplifting tune, extremely catchy and easy to listen to.

41. Lizzo - Good As Hell - Nerdbird44, TSC237, 3rd, 118 pts

I was having a hard time putting this at #41, but I do feel like the songs ranked above this are really quite special. Still, I can tell Lizzo had lots of fun recording both the song and the video - that's important because her joyful feel can be felt throughout the whole tune.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!