This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzy's Off-season Extravaganza

Topic » Fritzy's Off-season..

2721 days 18 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Thread title can also read: Fritzy's Off-season Admiration of Patrick.

Like last off-season, I'll be doing another set of rankings for the year, stat updates, etc. They'll all take place here, because I can't bring myself to blog it. Deal with it, iight? Iight.

I shortlisted over 100 songs from the past TSC season, including ones from contests that I didn't participate in. I ranked them all a few times and averaged the totals out, as my tastes day-to-day can be slightly bipolar. For now, I'll be revealing the top 50 over an undetermined span of time, depending on how bored I am or based on feedback. Once I get through the 50, I'll reveal my top 100, perhaps along with more goodies and stat updates

Feel free to comment along/discuss/trash my taste/bitch that not enough of your entries are on the list despite it being really early on in the rankings with many possibilities to come. If you don't see any of your entries on my list, don't worry, as it's customary for a few others to do off-season ranking lists as well, and their tastes might better align with yours than mine do. Tacky disclaimer.

Note: Eurovision entries, songs from national selections from Eurovision,  and throwback week songs will not be listed. I had too much exposure to them before TSC to judge them along the lines of other entries that were new to me.

Let's do this!
2721 days 18 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
50) No Wyld - "Let Me Know" // Submitted by krrais // TSC 228, 9th place, 70 points (10 points given).

The rapping is passable to solid, but what really elevates this track for me is the cinematic and dramatic feel of the instrumental/possible sampling.
2721 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
Like this one a lot, and actually found myself looking it up again earlier last month. Only gave it 5 points, but definitely a memorable song in retrospect.
2721 days 18 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
I'm glad to start the ranking off with good music, because in terms of quality, it's all downhill from here. ;)
2721 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
The trashier the better.
2721 days 17 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
49) Chloe x Halle - "Drop" // Submitted by dak236 // TSC 244, 8th place, 88 points (10 points given).

The vocal takes some getting used to, but if you can get to that point, this becomes ridiculously hypnotizing. The spoken-word-ish type of vocal at like 2:10 is such a great change of pace, too. Good job, Beyonce!
2721 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
I remember not liking this song. Still don't. Oops.
2721 days 16 hours ago
Slice
patrick319 is ugly
2721 days 16 hours ago
KingGeek
^ i second that statement
2721 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Patrick is beautiful, but so wrong in this instance.
2721 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
48) Lizzo - "Good as Hell" // Submitted by Nerdbird44 // TSC 237, 3rd place, 118 points (10 points given).

On a scale of 0 to sassy, this checks in at ~dangerously sassy~. Lizzo is the captain of The S S Sassy. Sass-filled waters ahead-- grab your life-vests.
2721 days ago
bibbles
i imagine that 1. i wont remember most of these songs, and 2. none of my songs will appear on the list, no matter how long i wait!
2720 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
47) Mura Masa - "What If I Go?" // Submitted by Insanity // TSC 237, 7th place, 78 points (12 points given).

Unconventional production that really works for me, along with a really pleasant vocal. Good music to vibe to.

-----------------------------------------------------------

46) TINI - "Great Escape" // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 250, 4th place, 85 points (8 points given).

I feel like this type of track has been done plenty of times before, but this particular one is done REALLY well. A good find by Rick, and this should surprise no one.
2720 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
I'm not gonna give my opinions because that'd spoil my list. Oops.
2720 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Fair, but at least bitch when not enough of your entries are on the list!
2720 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
Can't because I'm already there

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!