This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 245 Final

Topic » TSC 245 Final

2877 days 18 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Oh I didn't see. Regular week, I presume?
2877 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
Regular, 80% English.
2877 days 18 hours ago
onemanarmy
I`m due for a win soon...I can feel it, maybe foreign week
2877 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
I do much better with a foreign song so foreign week is my chance to get a 3rd win!
2877 days 12 hours ago
dak236
Aquamarine
ATTENTION:

Slice, KingGeek, AlexaVonTrayne, and Konohavillage1 have been banned from TSC for all future contests. If you have a problem, direct the hate mail to me and I'll address it. Thanks everyone, not gonna let this group go down in flames because of toxicity.

I'm gonna leave too then...because thats wrong... Lmao power hungry people try to regulate the rules too much.

Bye yall stay elitist
2877 days 12 hours ago
dak236
LMK when youre done banning people for having an opinion that doesnt follow yours and voicing that opinion
2877 days 12 hours ago
dak236
Oh also Johnny youre one of the most toxic people I have ever seen on this website so thats SO RICH coming from you.
2877 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Thank god I stay out of the drama!
2877 days 11 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Alright so, are we going to ban Johnny for banning people without warning and without the approval of the host society?

Everyone else gets banned for ridiculous reasons but he gets a pass because???

Let's also look at the facts:
1) Johnny has admitted to being a racist, even Shayybayy says he is one
2) He NEVER listens to the full song
3) he votes in about half of the contests in which he sends a song to and never has to do jury if he misses it.

Yet, he gets no consequences and even gets to ban people?
Shady, Shady
2877 days 11 hours ago
splozojames50
Johnny never has to vote on the jury?

interesting
2877 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
I would prefer it if someone misses a contest, they would have to jury the next since that is fair for everyone and that I would do that even though I might have been over the 10% where it is a tradition and I will do it!
2877 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
This was an interesting development. :S

Regardless I have now sent out the mailers for this contest, I will start checking the entries that I have already received now. :)
2877 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
The next contest will be the 246th contest, not 236th. :) :p

So any entries that were entered in the 236th to the 245th contests will not be eligible.

I should have checked the mailer a little more carefully. :p :)
2877 days 6 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
I love there still being 0 reasons for my ban and I'll probably be told to either a.) drop it or b.) be grateful I was unbanned! Not responding to things said in this thread does NOT make them false.
2877 days 6 hours ago
splozojames50
you have hardly even posted but bringing up how bullshit your ban is and that there was no reason for your ban (other than being lumped with others) and no empirical evidence will label you as "PETTY!1!" and one of the "drama starters that are ruining TSC1!!1"

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!