This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 239 Final

Topic » TSC 239 Final

2902 days 4 hours ago
dak236
1. Boney- Ma Baker - This is DISGUSTING.
2902 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
me
2902 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
5) Rainbow - The music is nice, as was the voice. It's a nice enough song but it began to drag a bit. I wish it was shorter.
2902 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
5. Rainbow - That was uneventful
2902 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
06) David Soul - 'Don't Give Up On Us'
2902 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
these videos are so cringe I'm loving it.
2902 days 4 hours ago
dak236
2. Pink Flloyd- Not a huge fan of this. Idk something about his voice.

3. Earth wind and fire - YAS SLAY Me this is getting points from me im pretty certain.

4. Queen - I'm into this I love queen they slay.

5. Rainbow -  I kind of like this? It's very mellow and that is my style so I can't complain about it honestly.
2902 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
6) David Soul - Forgive me for such an uneventful comment but it was a little boring.
2902 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
6. David Soul - Ok I liked this song compared to the last one just because it's shorter but that's about it.
2902 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
07) Michael Jackson - 'Don't Stop Til You Get Enough'
2902 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
7. Michael Jackson - I think his best stuff was in the 80s, and this is nowhere near his best. I still enjoyed it, but not nearly as much as I would've enjoyed other songs of his.
2902 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
7) Michael Jackson - Aw Michael. He obviously has far better, mostly from the 80s, whereas I'm not really a fan of this.
2902 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
08) Carly Simon - 'You're So Vain'
2902 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
8) Carly Simon - I'm really digging this. Great voice, and it progresses quite nicely. The pre-chorus is probably my favourite part. Good choice.
2902 days 4 hours ago
dak236
6. David Soul- MOre like David Snooze this was pretty boring even for the 70's

7. Michael Jackson- I really reallllly don't think this is the best Michael Jackson song...I have pretty mixed feelings but I think it could be a contender...not for like the best but like somewhere in the middle.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!