This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 239 Final

Topic » TSC 239 Final

2902 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
LOL Jessica Sutta? I don't remember whether I gave her a lot of points but I love that song now. I didn't even realize you sent her.
2902 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
lmao Patrick no1 cared about it in the nanas chat #flop
2902 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
You gave it a 7 grats
2902 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
I did that
2902 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
2. Pink Floyd - Call me young call me illiterate but I've never listened to Pink Floyd, but dear God I hope this isn't the type of song that made them famous. This was just super boring and not appealing to me at all. You know it's bad when I'm most interesting in the last 30 seconds that sound like 911 operator calls...
2902 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
2) Pink Floyd - My mom is a huge Pink Floyd fan, and she has a couple of their albums so I've been exposed to them since I was young. I'm not too familiar with this song but it's not bad. Pretty standard stuff, but I feel I've heard better (can't name them though!!)
2902 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
03) Earth, Wind, & Fire - 'September'
2902 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
it's June though... weird
2902 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
spoiler i'm living for these video effects they are using in these videos.
2902 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
3. Earth, Wind, & Fire - Classic 70s holy shit. I've always liked this song. It's definitely more background music for me though rather than something I'd actively listen to. Still though not bad.
2902 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
3) Earth, Wind, & Fire - I want to like this but I feel a bit underwhelmed instead. I'm not too keen on the voice so maybe it's that. It had some pretty cool effects but the song mostly just passed me by.
2902 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
04) Queen - 'Don't Stop Me Now'

2902 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
4) Queen - I'm not an active Queen listener but this is obviously a pretty great song. Nice listen.
2902 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
05) Rainbow - 'Temple of the King'
2902 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
4. Queen - Idk I was just really indifferent to this song. I know Queen was like... a really prominent band but I really wasn't too interested in this.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!