This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 237 Semis Info

Topic » TSC 237 Semis Info

2924 days 2 hours ago
KingGeek
how did exid lose to fucking demonic metal? ...anyways
2924 days 2 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Can I say I didn't make finals?
Because I didn't make finals. XD
I won't say who I am but darn. I'll be back in TSC in July to kick butt. ^_^
2924 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
I think that it is fair to show who which song had, about the ones who didn't make the finals. Usually we all know who's participating, so I don't find any problem with that. Sorry for you Yoshitomi, usually I like your entries (ok, I've just seen 2 contests, 3 with a Beta, but still).
2924 days 1 hour ago
kimmal8
WOW LEMONFACE YOU'RE DONE!
2924 days ago
NerdBird44
Wow. Suprised Exid didn't make it
2923 days 23 hours ago
onemanarmy
For those who didn`t qualify

1) Adore Delano - Dynamite - This is surprisingly not bad, I like the voice and the beat fits in with my taste I was expecting something I couldn`t take serious but this is a serious artist who is simply staying true to himself,not much to complain about here.

2) Glasser - New Year - not horrible but not something I would go back to, her voice is nice but the rest isn`t doing it for me.

3) Stellar - Sting - I was hoping I`d like the vocals cause the beat was promising but just not a fan of the vocals, that`s usually my issue with this genre is I like the beats but hate the sound of the voices. I`m sure there will be worse songs in the contest though.

4) Jack Garratt - Fire - The production seems all over the place, this just doesn`t work for me.

5) Mark Ronson - Feel Right (ft. Mystikal) um No, felt like bad 90`s rap that I hated then and hate even more now

6) Lowell - Ride (ft. Icona Pop) Like most stuff with Icona Pop the production is all over the place, it`s not bad but they always fall a little short for me to love their stuff other than the hit I love it nothing of theirs has really won me over.

7)  Exid - Ah Yea - Elements I liked and some I didn`t like, mixed feeling on it overall.

8) Ms. Peachez - Fry That Chicken - Well..lol I don`t want a piece of his fried chicken. OK this is getting really annoying.

9) Regina Spektor - Folding Chair - I feel like I should be singing along to a children's song, you got a perfect body because your eyelashes catch your sweat? Is that all it takes...lol
2923 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
REST IN HELL MY ENTRY

anyways queen willow < 3
2923 days 22 hours ago
Lights
Would Stellar have qualified if I had voted?
2923 days 21 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Made it :D
Thought Exid was awful myself LOL sorry.
2923 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
YES MY FIRST FINAL IN MY FIRST TSC
2923 days 19 hours ago
CutieAmy
Cute
2923 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I didn't qualify robbbed
2923 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
TolisKalkas
No personal attacks either :)
-------------------------------------------------
Slice
by ur all garbage i meant um...
we're all best friends thanks for not letting me qualify
--------------------------------------------------

I love you, Slice. So much. :p
2923 days 14 hours ago
Arris
So excited for the finals.
2923 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
shocked!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!