This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 231 Final

Topic » TSC 231 Final

2971 days 22 hours ago
onemanarmy
6. J Sutta - Forever - Ex pussy cat doll back at it and this is her best solo stuff
she`s come out with, her first billboard hit, this will be entered in my bubbling under
chart this week, almost made in last week but had a lot of strong songs come out
last week, this should do well, it`s not brilliant but it`s good.
2971 days 22 hours ago
CharlieBibi
9. Diamond Eyes and Christina Grimmie - Stay With Me

Christina's voice is great and I really like the EDM sounds of this. It might be a LITTLE over the top but it still works. The guy's voice is pretty good too, this could have easily been awful but it's really not so good job!!
2971 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
10. Clare Maguire - Elizabeth Taylor

2971 days 22 hours ago
Yoshitomi
I have a bad headache on the right side of my head. Painkillers have not helped. :(
2971 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
Ohhhhhh! I'm sorry to hear! :(
2971 days 22 hours ago
Styxxe
9. Diamond Eyes and Christina Grimmie - Another good choice, the last minute was a little bit useless and too much "house" for me but overall, I still think its a solid entry! :)
2971 days 22 hours ago
onemanarmy
7. Elle King - America's Sweetheart - She kinda blew up with her Ex`s & Oh`s song, I
personally never got into that song, I do like her voice just not a fan of her style. This
song is kinda a belend of cowboy rodeo with rock like it`s a bit redneck...lol Part
coton eye joe, It kinda clashes but does have elements I like about it.
2971 days 22 hours ago
CharlieBibi
10. Clare Maguire - Elizabeth Taylor

This is actually not bad? I don't know I thought it was pretty boring but it's actually a pretty soothing, relaxing song and her voice is pretty good. I can't understand most of what she's saying though but hey I'll 12 Kpop songs all the time so who am I to judge that!
2971 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
11. CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue

2971 days 22 hours ago
onemanarmy
8. Inna - Bad Boys - I do like Inna, her Redez Vous made my top 50 chart, been trying
to listen to this one last couple days to see if worth entering but it`s not winning
me over, again elements about it I do like but parts that are off putting to me.
2971 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
12. Medina - We Survive

Alt. Link:
2971 days 22 hours ago
onemanarmy
9. Diamond Eyes and Christina Grimmie - Stay With Me - this just doesn`t work for me,
both the voice and the beat get under my skin. The guy voice better the the female,
on my own I would of shut this off before getting to his voice, not for me at all. Will
never click play on this again.
2971 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
13. Jaymes Young - Northern Lights

2971 days 21 hours ago
onemanarmy
10. Clare Maguire - Elizabeth Taylor - too slow for my likings over all, I did come across
this on my own the other day but it bored me so I shut it off, now I`m forced to be bored
for almost 5 minutes :( Her voiceisn`t bad but yawn.
2971 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
14. Bea Miller - Open Your Eyes

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!