This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 26

Topic » SBB15 — Day 26

1379 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
1379 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 2-1 (Jayson's tiebreaker).

Andy, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
1379 days 6 hours ago
etaco75
1378 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Here
1378 days 17 hours ago
etaco75
hello top four
1378 days 17 hours ago
hints
here
1378 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Big Brother’s Rewind”, and here’s how it works.

The Suitman’s Big Brother series is almost at its end, so it is time to look back on the last 14 seasons. Get yo wiki open!

I will post 7 questions, each about a specific season of Suitman’s Big Brother down the years. These are all seasons that NONE of the Final Four here today ever competed in.

Each question has a numerical answer, and you will have to perform a separate mathematical task once you have all the numbers.

When you think you have solved the mathematical task with the answer numbers, send it to me on Tengaged as fast as you can. You get only ONE submission.

The first person correct, or the CLOSEST to the correct answer after all have submitted incorrectly, will become the new HEAD of HOUSEHOLD.
1378 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Here we go.
1378 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
1. In Big Brother 1, what was the age of the only houseguest to win both HOH and POV in the same week?
2. In Big Brother 2, what was the placement number of the houseguest who won a HOH competition which did not appear again in any other season? (to clarify this is a COMP that only appeared in BB2)
3. In Big Brother 3, what were the combined nominations of the only two houseguests who weren’t American nationals?
4. In Big Brother 4, how many eviction votes were cast against the houseguest who received the fourth penalty vote chronologically?
5. In Big Brother All-Stars, what was the age of the houseguest whose temporary duo was evicted during the Dastardly Duo twist week?
6. In Big Brother 6, what was the placement number of the third houseguest to lose their vote in the Duel of the Votes twist?
7. In Big Brother 9, how many HOH wins did the last houseguest to lose a Ghost Train duel have?

MATHEMATICAL TASK - Add together the numbered season answers, and take away the All-Stars season answer from the sum. Send the answer by Tengaged Mail.
1378 days 16 hours ago
J2999
I am nominating Jayson and Tisha.

All comes down to POV this round, GL.
1378 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Face the Facts”, and here’s how it works.

How much do you know about this season? Today you will complete FACT WEB, where you must place the avatars of evicted houseguests this season, who must fit sets of statements that will be displayed, before answering with completed jigsaws of… their Big Brother KEYS!

Yes that’s right, since Jigsaw Planet no longer allows Tengaged avatars due to their shape and size, I have been forced to use houseguest keys instead.

At the start of the competition you’ll be given a physical web that looks like THIS template:
https://imgur.com/dofq1ZZ.gif

Where each of the the grey bars are will be a STATEMENT relating to the 16 evicted houseguests of this season. Each statement is directly adjacent to another statement on the other side of one of the 5 blue circles. The blue circle labeled A-E is where you will place 5 of the 16 evicted houseguests who you think match the given statements.

When you pair the two statements on either side of a circle together, it will narrow down the list of potential evicted houseguests to just those that fit those two statements. Each houseguest can only be an answer to one pair combo, no more. So solving the statement pairs will help you decipher who has to go where.

For example, if a pair of statements give you two potential houseguests that can go there, but one of those if an answer to a different statement pair, it must be the other houseguest who goes in that slot in the web.

If you solve the statement combinations correctly, you should have a solution which fits 5 different evicted houseguests solely into each of the 5 spots on the web.

HOWEVER, you can’t just answer with “A: Wyatt”. You will have to solve a small jigsaw puzzle of the keys of each houseguest in the web.

So I will give you 16 jigsaw puzzles, of all the keys of the evicted houseguests this season. You just have to solve the 5 puzzles of the 5 answers in the fact web, and label them up with the answer letter. i.e. “A: (link to Wyatt’s avatar puzzle).

When you think you have it and have linked the puzzles to answers A-E, mail me your solution and I will say how many you have got correct.

The first to solve the conundrum with all 5 valid links WINS the FINAL POWER of VETO.
1378 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
— EXAMPLE —

If THIS were two statements on the fact web:
https://imgur.com/JZBLbWe

So the two statements for the solution of “A” are ‘Host of SBB’ and ‘Complete Drunkard’. of course if you narrow down your options of hosts and drunkards, the answer is ME, Suitman13!

So you’d complete the jigsaw puzzle of SuitMan13’s KEY:
(I have no image LOL but you’d do that)

And indicate it as the answer to A with a screenshot.
“A: https://imgur.com/a/JUMGH8P” (it’s avatar but this time it’s keys ofc)

And you’d do that with the rest of the answer grid, with ‘Host of SBB’ also serving as a statement for answer G, and ‘Complete Drunkard’ also serving as a statement for answer B.
1378 days 16 hours ago
J2999
Well, this is the final POV meeting of the season.

I can either Veto Jayson/Tisha and Evan goes up as the renom, or leave noms the same.

I have decided NOT to use the Power of Veto.

GL Evan casting the vote, GL noms.
1378 days 16 hours ago
etaco75
Jesus fuck. The 3 of you have been my three closest allies ever since that double eviction. All 3 of you have told me you wanted to go to final 2 with me and I’ve played soooo closely with all of you this whole game. This is my first time in like 15 suitman seasons making top 3 and if I fuck it up I’m doing it on my own terms.

Jayson and Tisha I love you both, you’ve kept this game fun and I can’t imagine playing without either of you. I’ve heard shady things about both of you but I know that your word is good and that’s kept me sane ever since the last double.

This is gonna piss off a lot of people. Sorry to James, thank you so much for keeping me safe and taking me to final 3. But the game’s not over yet.

I vote to evict Jayson. I love you both and I’m sorry.
1378 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's official - Jayson, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!