This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 12

Topic » SBB15 — Day 12

1410 days 3 hours ago
BBlover96
Hi
1410 days 3 hours ago
jharrin7887
hi.
1410 days 3 hours ago
dak236
Bey
1410 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Here
1410 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Avatar-o-Matic”, and here’s how it works.

SBB’s Avatar-o-Matic machine has malfunctioned! Now the avatars of various former houseguests have been mixed up, with the wrong heads put on the wrong bodies! Not only that, but the avatars are only displaying their OUTLINES, not in full color!

In this competition, you’ll see a single GIF, featuring a series of mix-and-match avatar outlines. Each avatar outline creation is made up of 2 different former SBB players, and your job is to name as many of the users that make up the avatars as possible, CLEARLY listing them in their pairings.

There are 6 mash ups in total, equaling 12 different former houseguests, shown on a repeating GIF. It moves fast, so you’ll have to keep watching on loop to identify each pairing. You must answer using a houseguest’s TENGAGED USERNAME -not- their game name.

You will ONLY score a point for each avatar mash-up if you clearly identify BOTH users in that pairing. So identifying who an avatar’s head belongs to but not its body will not score you anything. The maximum score is 10 points, for getting all 10 pairings correct.

If more than one user shares the EXACT same head/body outline as the one used in a mash-up, I will accept that answer as correct also. But I will be the judge of if it’s identical.

You have only 15 minutes to identify as many avatar pairings as possible, before submitting ONE mail to me with what you have, clearly showing the pairings. Any tie is broken by whoever submitted quicker.

The houseguest with the most correct pairings in the shortest time will become the new HEAD of HOUSEHOLD.
1410 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Oh good bye
1410 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Are the pairs from the same season?
1410 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
1410 days 2 hours ago
dak236
understood
1410 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
do we have to send them like numbers or just send who we think is with who?
1410 days 2 hours ago
hints
DOES IT MATTER WHAT ORDER I PUT THEM IN

LIKE ITS TOO FAST FOR ME TO KNOW WHICH PAIR IS #8
1410 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
How is there 6 mashups but 10 points
1410 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
and how r there 10 points max if there is 12 users?
1410 days 2 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Send in mail yes
1410 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
BBlover96
do we have to send them like numbers or just send who we think is with who?

Yeah just put the two users together, no numbers required.

so you can just say

SuitMan13 & aiwfwyattroh

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!