This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 8

Topic » SBB15 — Day 8

1405 days 14 hours ago
FireX
The first houseguest I have nominated is...
1405 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Shawn!!!

Going unnommed for 14 seasons is CRAZY
1405 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Jkjkj
1405 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Its really Chloe❤
1405 days 14 hours ago
FireX
The second houseguest I have nominated is...
1405 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
Wow finally shawn getting what he deserves
1405 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Nick
1405 days 14 hours ago
FireX
I have nominated Chloe and Nick for eviction.

Chloe-- i really like you as a person. Very sweet and upfront. However i cant ignore that i gave you a chance to have me in your corner and i got nommed. You offered a saftey for saftey deal but i cant fully trust that when i also was not included in the backdoor plan till after i was safe. As far as noms go were even and i do want to wish you Gl In pov.

Nick-- where the fuck to even begin. Oh ik... F A K E. iv heard loose lipa sink ships but ig thats right again as you find yourself on the block. I dont like gettibg added to a chat and havu g it get leaked before i even see it. Even more so i cant stand someone who loes even after there is CLEAR proof. On top of all that you backstabbed your friend julian. I cant trust someone who votes against someone they have a 500+ snap streak with. GL in veto cause your gonna need it.
1405 days 14 hours ago
FireX
This nomination ceremony is ADJORNED

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!