This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB14 — Day 27

Topic » SBB14 — Day 27

1585 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Hi guys, congrats to you both on making the end! Regardless of where we may or may not have stood, I respect you both as PEOPLE away from the game, and do like you both and don't want there to be ill feelings with either of you and myself after the game, because yeah there's just no reason for that. I honestly don't have any questions for you guys, because you have answered them in some way already and I don't want to repeat and waste your time. Apologies that this is late, but I have been reading all your comments and answers thus far and will continue too.

So I'm honestly just gonna type a little comment for you both. Reply, disagree, don't, your call; just me expressing my thoughts really.

JaVale:
Coming into this game, we both valued each other as mates, and we both still do now, we have stated that. I have to agree with fellow jurors that you definitely didn't put in the effort levels that the vast majority of the cast did, and the fact that this may be representing the season, it won't make me have sleepless nights but it's not best case scenario, Will winning was that. I mean of the F4 Chloe winning was that LMAO. But yeah, it is what it is sitting on the side of the jury, knowing how much I and others WANTED this, the passion I feel you did not have. I feel you had a harder time making moves than Nolan, mostly due to not winning any competitions which I understand comps aren't everyone's forte, but I feel I wanted to see MORE from you. And you know my thoughts on you giving me false hope for 48 hours, yeah it was karma for me doing it to Jimmy for 12, but I didn't appreciate it as such, but yessir we have discussed this so won't focus on it, as your opponent equally gave me false hope in part. HOWEVER, I do respect the fact that you managed to play well socially. Clearly you were doing something right, as I definitely don't feel you were DRAGGED to the end; I certainly feel you were brought to Final 3 as a result of your social skills, making everyone feel comfortable with you. Like nominating you at F8 and even again at F6, BOTH times I felt "I don't want to pawn Ben because I feel he has my back", and I certainly feel you situated yourself in a position where you were able to play the middle, and tried solidifying your spot in the middle, which worked perfectly until Chloe's HoH, and clearly that's better than anyone else could do (I believe anyway).

Nolan:
Again, I feel we saw each other as sorta mates coming into this game, and I genuinely don't know how we will be parting ways after this game, as mates or no relationship. Your tributes suggest we can be, which I do hope for. Because I have respect for you on a PERSONAL level, like when you invited me to that challenge game, I saw that as us just being solid personally. NOW, for the game. From the cheating, to the disloyalty, to the lack of social game. The disloyalty one isn't too deep, yeah for me loyalty is a lot so the fact I tried being loyal to you only for you to disregard it every time possible, that sucks but I can move past it and that doesn't stop you from receiving my vote, after all you AND your opponent voted me the night I left. The lack of social game. I feel your social game HEAVILY lacked. I vetoed you at F11 because I couldn't trust yourself to work enough socially so you would survive, and when Jimmy wasn't my hands down target after veto, I did consider leaving you up and revolve-dooring you as you made no effort with me, other than a mere 'thanks' about two hours after I used the veto. I abstained from having you leave because I did deem that as unfair, but I guess you had no harm playing unfair this game. I felt you made no REAL social effort with me until Final 5 and that was literally just to try get my jury vote, so I felt. I might be wrong, but considering you didn't make an effort with me the rest of the game, 4/5 of our convos were started by me, only to not take off due to lacklustre responses, it seems that way for sure. I think many others encountered this, and at least you admitted you had a lack of social game pre-jury, definitely true as whilst I didn't want to evict YOU pre-jury, I think the main reason people were hesitant to evict your duo was because of MAX. I felt genuinely BAD for evicting Max because he made the effort with me I wanted you to all game. I think your nomination/eviction speeches were more words than I received when talking to you basically the entire game, and that's not a good thing. I furthermore feel you relied on people a lot in this game, but it wasn't even because of YOUR social game, it was because WE didn't want you to leave, yeah I guess props to you with that, we didn't want you to leave good job, but we couldn't afford to nominate you because you were so half-arsed in conversations (in comparison to others, like yeah sometimes you were fine you were - just not enough for my personal liking) that if you were a final nominee, you were probably going to be evicted, and not just because of a penalty vote. Part 3, the cheating. The first red flag was when I had to hear from your PARTNER that you had cheated him out of the battle back, and I've since learned you've admitted this. Cheating in this game is bad enough, let alone doing it to your own PARTNER. The person who is supposed to be your RIDE OR DIE. I guess everyone has their own personal levels, but I wouldn't think about cheating anyone out this game, most of all I would NEVER EVER cheat out Chloe. I do feel that because of the reputation you developed from that that honestly the round I left, at least one of them wins were not sincere. I could be wrong but that will never be proven. Nolan, the thing I am most disappointed with you about is simple. Final 4 Power of Veto. I am appalled at how POOR the cheating effort was for starters, but the fact you continued to DENY it. 5 puzzles which totalled 11 mins 21 seconds run time sent to Shawn within 9 mins? Two puzzles having your jigsaw planet account listed, three not? Heck one that randomly has the puzzle on the left whilst the others are the right (yeah I could look past this one). 'You' took 1 min 35 seconds to complete the puzzle of Jack, whereas 'You' took 3 mins 12 seconds to complete the puzzle of me. That is over DOUBLE the time. And let's not discredit the AT LEAST 1 minute you'd have needed to figure out the answers. Make it make sense. I know for a fact this moment lost some respect I had for you, and I know some others feel the same way. I commend that you wanted to win, but at the dispense of non-discreetly cheating? Not the way to do it. If you knew you needed an F4 win so desperately, maybe you should have re-evaluated your strategy and not won F5 HoH. You told me, despite formerly telling me you wanted 'competitors' at the end, that you were taking a 'risk' to evict me. Why didn't you take the risk of not winning F5 HoH so you could play F4 HoH & PoV? Right, it can be argued for either way, but if you already thought Will was winning F4 PoV, why not throw F5 HoH so you could have TWO chances to beat Will at F4? I don't condemn the cheating at all, but maybe I am a bit biased, maybe I'm MOST affected by it because it directly took out my closest ally in the game, the person I wanted to win since Day 1 bar myself. But that's not the point, I have full reason to feel how I feel, I didn't choose to feel this way. Now a couple positives, I do commend you that you were able to take out the massive threat from the start in Evan, a perceived threat in me, the likely-winner Chloe at F4 regardless of the way you went about doing it, and then the new likely-winner Will at F3. Four strong players you were either the sole reason or a significant reason for their exit. I commend that any decision you made was made on the basis that you were doing what was best for YOU and YOUR game, all of which seemingly worked in some way or another as you are the one sat at the end, not needing to be brought, winning your way there. That is commendable it really is. In addition to, you were able to figure out both the Power Stations, something else no one else did. I do also respect that you were able to separate game from personal, and anything negative I've said is from a GAME perspective, I hope we can move past it and have a friendship on a PERSONAL level, as when we talked about stuff non-game related, I felt THAT was what allowed me to know you more, and I enjoyed talking to that Nolan.

Sorry for going on a bit, just wanted to lay everything I had to say on the table, and may the best guy win! Good luck to you both, OVERALL I enjoyed playing and getting to know you both - despite that perhaps not being reflected. I really did.   =)
1585 days 7 hours ago
mysterygame2
IceBeast
Well congrats to the both of you on making it to the f2. I honestly don’t really want to vote either of you ngl, but here I am!

Nolan - You got evicted early on for having a poor social game. You returned but your social game still seemed to be lacking (slightly better, but still lacking). What did you change when you returned?

When I returned I wanted to at least TALK to everyone. Socially I've always been someone where I'm easier to talk ot if the conversation is approached by somebody else. Strategically, I began to try to put myself in better positions with different groups of people. When I reentered I was with Joey, Ray, Jimmy for the most part. I was also in groups with Andy Ray and Ben. Later I was added to a chat with Ray Chloe and James. However I still had worked with people indirectly like you Will. My goal was to strategically place myself into groups where I wouldn't be the biggest target.

My social game wasn't the best but I mean, I WON the jury statements competition at the final 3. Even with my busy irl schedule I had always managed to keep a grasp on the game when I came back.
1585 days 4 hours ago
Guigi
Hey losers! I really don't have time for this since i'm in Florida but I think both of your games weren't that great so I'll vote for who is the less evil of the two.
1585 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
*turns like Julie Chen*
Hello Final Two!
1585 days 4 hours ago
mysterygame2
hey
1585 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
I have 9 Jury votes. 5 are required to win. Here we go
1585 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jimmy has voted for...
1585 days 4 hours ago
etaco75
the past 3 weeks have been like
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WearyBelovedArabianoryx-small.gif
1585 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nolan to be the winner of Big Brother.
1585 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Joey has voted for...
1585 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

JaVale to be the winner of Big Brother.
1585 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Evan has voted for...
1585 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

JaVale to be the winner of Big Brother.
1585 days 4 hours ago
etaco75
sorry king nolan last time i voted on gameplay this time i voted out of bitterness :/
1585 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Sydney has voted for...

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!