This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB14 — Day 20

Topic » SBB14 — Day 20

1605 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
1605 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
*appears on screen*
Hello Houseguests!
1605 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted pair will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
1605 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 4-0 ....
1605 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Andy

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1605 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

You have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
1605 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
A hero has fallen.
1605 days 11 hours ago
GentlemanG
hey
1605 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Hi
1605 days 11 hours ago
mysterygame2
Hey
1605 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Hi
1605 days 11 hours ago
J2999
Here
1605 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
In this math competition, players will work out the unknown ‘hidden rule’ to equations, in order to send the correct answer, and win the power to ELIMINATE a player from the game.

This game will last for 4 rounds. Each round will begin with a problem being revealed. The problem will be 2 numbers and an unknown ‘hidden rule’, which explains how the two numbers are used to get to the answer. This rule is not as straightforward as using simple arithmetic.

Your job is to use hints to find out what the problem’s hidden rule is, which will allow you to guess the correct answer before your opponents. In each round players will send numbers, from which two will be randomly chosen as the next hint.

EXAMPLE:
To begin the round, I will reveal the main equation by posting two numbers as follows:
3    [?]    5    =

All players send a number. The two numbers chosen are 9 and 11.

If the hidden rule of the equation happens to be:
“The Sum of the Squares of Both Numbers”
The hint will be shown as follows:
9    [?]    11   =   202

You must then track the answer of 202 back to discover what the hidden rule is to get the correct result of the hint:
9^2 + 11^2 = 81 + 121 = 202.

If you figure out the answer to the hint (and therefore also the problem’s hidden rule), you then apply it to the round’s main problem:
3^2 + 5^2 = 34.

All players will be given 2 minutes to answer after each hint is revealed.

The first player to post the correct answer will win the power to ELIMINATE someone from the running in this HOH. HOWEVER, any player that answers incorrectly will be eliminated themselves! So only answer if you dare!

If no player is able to answer in 2 minutes, then another hint will be given. Players will mail me another number and the solution to that hint is given. Players will then have another 2 minutes to solve the problem using the new hint and old ones. Hints will continue until a player is first to give the answer.

After 4 rounds, the last player standing becomes the new Head of Household!
1605 days 11 hours ago
GentlemanG
if it’s endurance i quit
1605 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
Oh I missed by header RIP but here it is:

This Head of Household competition is called “Hidden Rule”, and here’s how it works.
1605 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
What

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!