This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB14 — Day 12

Topic » SBB14 — Day 12

1611 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
I'll pick JaVale
1611 days 14 hours ago
J2999
I'll pick Joey
1611 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
woke
1611 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
players are James, Jimmy, Nolan, Evan, JaVale and Joey
1611 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
we love a good draw
1611 days 14 hours ago
etaco75
Evam*
1611 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
This is the predicted final six tbh
1611 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
Evam*
1611 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Placement Pressure”, and here’s how it works.

In this competition, your job is to locate Tengaged users that share the same placement in their most recently listed Tengaged game (castings/rookies etc.), and have the LOWEST combined karma total possible. Oh, and you also can’t be last to submit!

Here is how it works. I will call out a placement which could range from 1st to 20th place. You will then search for TWO users that share that same placement in their most recently finished Tengaged game, trying your best to keep the combined karma totals of both players LOW.

When you are confident with your two users, MAIL me the LINKS to their profiles (DO NOT just state their username, or it wont count) as fast as you can. The SPEED you do it in and the KARMA amount you send are both important, as we will eliminate TWO people each round. First, we eliminate the SLOWEST to submit their links, regardless of their score! Then, out of the remaining players, we eliminate the player with the HIGHEST combined user karma amount (remember, your goal is to keep that total as LOW as possible).

There is a time limit cap per round in this competition of 10 minutes to ensure people do not search for ever. However, remember that the longer you take, the more chance you have of being eliminated for taking too long!

Your dilemma is, how long do you spend finding a low enough karma total, so that you submit a decent enough score to stay in, before everyone else does - in order to stay in!

In the second round, we up the number of users to THREE, and in the final head-to-head third round, to FOUR.

In the third and final round between the final two, speed only acts as a tiebreaker, and the winner of the Power of Veto will be the player with the lowest four-user total within a set amount of time.
1611 days 14 hours ago
etaco75
makes sense
1611 days 14 hours ago
BB5lover
I got it
1611 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
can they be banned
1611 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
NOTE: If there is a tie for highest karma amount elimination, the player who sent it slowest will be eliminated.
1611 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
I get it sadly
1611 days 14 hours ago
etaco75
if they're banned you can't see their games @nolan lmao

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!