This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 22

Topic » SBB13 — Day 22

1672 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
As we're approaching 5pm EST, felt like it wouldn't hurt to say some closing remarks.

This game has been wild and I hope through my answers tonight, you can see that I really gave it my all. As someone who is trash at comps, I am very proud of the game I played and I'll be the first to admit that it wasn't perfect. Did I lie? Absolutely. However, there was always strategic reasoning behind the lies. Throughout this game, I was never part of a duo and there was no one I could fully rely upon for votes. Even with that, it never stopped me from playing my heart out and giving it my 110% . Every single day, this game was constantly on my mind and at times, it was really something I obsessed over.

Overall, I do believe I played the winning game this season as I believe my social and strategic game was far superior than Ethan's. Not trying to bash Ethan but, the last thing I want is comp wins to be the reason why I lose this game especially when I've personally aged maybe 10 years from the amount of work that I put in to save myself from F6 onward.

So, I humbly and respectfully ask you jurors to please vote for me to win. Please help me close this Suitman chapter in my group game career as the past 5 years have been filled with non-stop flops in Shawn's game haha. Anyway, thank you all for the great month and I wish you all the best <3
1672 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
If there are any final questions that jurors want to ask before 5pm, I will happily answer them :)
1672 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
I guess I’ll do a closing statement as well.

Coming into this game with 16 people, I knew this was going to be a whirlwind of a season. From the very start to the very end, I had to play on the defense due to the fact that every single round of this game, somebody either was actively targeting me, or wanted to target me. It wasn’t an easy road by any means, but I somehow am sitting here at the end.

I will be the first to say that I did not play a perfect game, because had I done so, I would’ve waltzed through this game with relative ease and not had to worry. But no, every single round I was worried for my life because I was this big target.

My opponent Newz is going to keep bringing up the fact that all I did was win competitions, however that is not the case. He said that he had to work his butt off from Final 6 onward to save himself? Well I had to work from Final SIXTEEN to make sure I wasn’t one of the first to go. From Day 1 I had somebody so openly targeting me and yet here I sit in the Final 2. That’s not by luck or comp wins ALONE, that’s by having good intuition, a good strategic read on people in the game, and socially placing myself in the right positions to gain longevity throughout this season.

Strategically and socially I worked my tail off to ensure that on weeks where I could not compete…I was not targeted. And that proved to be very effective considering I did not go on the block after Week 2 all the way until the Final 5.

I played my heart out, and I really do think I played the winning game this season. Regardless of these ‘too good to be true’ moves that Newz allegedly pulled off, I hope you can see through it all and notice that I had a decent hold on this game, and that there’s no way this would be the Final 2 without my presence this season.

I very kindly ask for your votes tonight as I really do think I deserve to win and represent our season as a whole. I’ll respect whatever you do and goodluck Newz.
1672 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Oh hun I said F6 onwards cause i legit was on the nom set after veto was used. On the other hand, you were HOH for half the jury phase and for the other half, you won veto F5, and F4.
For me, I was safe F7 cause I won HOH and that's about it. Every other week I was able to go home but I didn't.

Anyway, I think it'll come down to whether the jury will award comps or a social/strategic game.

Good luck Ethan!
1672 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL you keep saying it like you’re the only person in this final two that played a social/strategic game. I very clearly had one that worked, and you also had a physical one. I never once pointed out that your physical game was bad because I didn’t feel like I had to. The fact that you felt the need to try and say I didn’t have a social and strategic game at all was a huge stretch and a desperate one at that. And I hope the jury again, sees through that.
1672 days 6 hours ago
Joeker
Why can't BB just be a final three lmao
1672 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
LMAO facts, brovivor F3 would have been great
1672 days 6 hours ago
Christian37
I wish you both luck
1672 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Thanks Christian <3
1672 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Thanks man
1672 days 5 hours ago
etaco75
Voted for the person who objectively played the better game even though this entire finale has just made me want to vom
1672 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Reading votes in a sec
1672 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay I have 9 votes here. It takes 5 to win!
1672 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
ready to lose
1672 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Newz...lol

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!