This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 22

Topic » SBB13 — Day 22

1658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Before I forget, I usually like doing a little rites of passage type of thing. As the alpha house pre-jury were all inactives and I didn't talk to any of the people who left in the bravo house, I'll just do jury.

Zee: It was fun talking to you for the little time we spent together! I think everyone would agree that in general you come off very smart and for me, that really scared me as a player. It's why I pushed for ya to go. Also btw this is really random but the grammar in your sentences actually impress the hell out of me. Kinda jealous of it ngl.

Christian: Working with ya in the alpha house was a good time! I respect the fact that you stayed up late for the game cause of your time zone. Can only imagine how tough that is. As I told you in our last convo, sitting next to Tris was really your downfall.

Billy: My man, believe me when I say this, I genuinely enjoy talking and working with you. However, I saw you as a dangerous player who could have made it very far because you have a great skill where you never really show your cards. You typically listen and gather information, and I think it was hard to fully trust you over Tris because of that very reason.

Blake: Really wished I could have talked to you more cause you seemed chill. However, not sure if you were busy with real life or if it was strategy but you didn't reply to some of my messages :/ Hopefully we get to talk more in future games!

Tina: You know I adore you as a person and I really think we always have a good time when we talk. Felt like coming into this game we had a great relationship especially since our last game was JR BB4. It really stung when you ratted me out to Evan but after some reflecting, I understand your reasonings. Hopefully we can play another game in the future and actually slay again like we did in JR S4!

Tris: The king himself. Real OG's remember you to be someone who always used caps and ngl I do kind of miss it. While you did get me upset pre-jury in the alpha house when you spilled info to Christian, I still thought you were a loyal king and you proved it long term. Wish we would have made it further together but, that dream ended when we got nommed together.

Chris: We didn't talk a whole lot 1 on 1 but, we def did in our alliance chats. I think we're in Turney's game now so hopefully that goes as well as this game haha

Evan: Boy oh boy, we had a rocky relationship this game. As the game is ending now, I'm happy that we're on at least good terms and I do respect how hard you play. While I do like you as a person, please do not play another game with me as it's legit too much trying to take you out haha

Joe: Outside of this game, I adore you. However, I will be 100% honest (and I think Ethan can agree) when I say that at times, it was really frustrating to work with you cause of your duo alliance with Evan. Legit at F6, I almost aged 10 years trying to convince Evan to vote out Tris with you on call. Besides that, you already know how I feel about you. Also, #Yang2020 <3
1658 days 4 hours ago
iAyeEye
Congrats to the final 2 - you both played solid games.

Questions for you.

Newz - Whilst it's flattering to be thought of as a threat, my game has always focussed on making people I view as threats into allies, and only targeting them when that becomes unachievable/unmaintainable. Yet I wanted to be strongly aligned with you and you STILL targeted me early on.

So a) Why wouldn't you use a threat to your advantage? and b) Why would you not at least do me the courtesy of pretending you had to vote in the majority so I had a heads-up?

Ethan - Obviously, full disclosure to everyone else, you were my guy in this game. You were the one person who had my back, and who I felt I could trust completely (or at least, as completely as one can in a game of Big Brother). But that doesn't mean I'm going to let you off without trying to hold you a standard.

It did/does very much feel that your game was centred around a cat and mouse with both Joey and Evan. Whilst defending yourself from threats is understandable, it did sometimes look like your focus slipped from other targets. So a) If Joey had come back in instead of me, do you think you would be sitting where you are now, and b) Give me the biggest move you made which had absolutely nothing to do with Evan or Joey, even on a secondary level.

And a question for both of you... Which series of Big Brother best reflects your personal journey?
1658 days 4 hours ago
Mybash_
My lord Ethan my question to u

Is a 10 minute opening speech nessecary you twat? And what JOB do you have?

Newz

Why should I vote you over my best friend besides the fact he’s annoying, wins everything, probably has way too much time on his hands.... but anyways carry on with your answer.
1658 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
@Zee
First of all, I gotta say it is also flattering that you also saw me as a threat haha.

a) The way I see it, when we talk about threats, there are different types of threats. For example, Ethan probably falls under the category of "Comp Beast" mainly. However, some fall under the category of "the longer they make it, the more damage they do". Now, when I say this, I mean the longer the person stays, the harder it is to take them out socially plus strategically. In my opinion, you fall under this category so when there's an option to take players like yourself out, it needs to happen or else you could have easily made a DEEP run. For why I wouldn't use you to my advantage, I think the type of threat you pose, there's a lot more cons than positives long term, especially for me as I felt like I had tons of allies at the time. For example, think of a Dan Gheesling type of player.

Plus, you were sitting next to Tris, who as I have said before tonight, was really someone who I wanted to bring to the end with me, along with Tina.

b) Yea this is my bad and I apologize for not giving you the heads up. It wasn't my proudest moment in the game.

Also, I'll be answering the Big Brother question in another post :D
1658 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
@Zee

For the Big Brother question, this one was extremely tough because I really had a tough time pinning a season down. For personal journey, I think I would have to go with Big Brother Canada 3 and with Godfrey's game. Especially when you consider the fact that he was in the middle between two alliances and had to really work his ass off to save himself especially near the end of the game. That would probably be the best representation of my personal journey.

If you do not care about Big Brother Canada, and want specifically Big Brother U.S, this one is a lot tougher but, I would have to go with either Paul's personal journey from BB18 or Nicole's personal journey from BB21. With Paul, I understand that nowadays he is a hated figure, but, if you remember from his first season, he was considered a scrappy underdog who really worked socially day in and day out to make it to the F2. The same applies to Nicole with Big Brother 21.
1658 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
@Chris

Well, you can for once prove that while Ethan may win comps, that doesn't mean he can win games!

Also, I just think I cared a lot more about this game than Ethan. Legit put my heart and soul into this game and at this point, it would REALLY mean a lot for me to win. Plus, it would actually be crushing to lose cause the whole game has been an emotional rollercoaster for me.

Anyway, I understand you're probably voting for Ethan cause he's your best friend but, I would appreciate it a lot if you vote for me <3
1658 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
@Zee

Hey Zee, yeah for sure, I can see that point of view completely. As much as I didn’t want it to, a lot of this game was me deflecting bullets being fired at me from the very beginning, and it 100% affected my priorities at specific points. To answer your questions though:

a) If Joey came back over you, I think there’s a *chance* I could be sitting here. It’s so hard to give a solid answer just because that may dictate how a lot of the game would be played early on in this merge when I wasn’t targeted yet (due to the fact that you did come back). So I’m gonna go the safe route and say no, however I do think anything is possible.

b) My biggest move that had nothing to do with Evan or Joey was taking out Tris. At first glance of that sentence you’re probably like what the fuck, but I genuinely do feel like if he didn’t go home on my HOH, I was fucked in the game. Let me explain further. Basically at Final 6 I had 2 people I was close to, 1 person I was semi-close to, 1 person who was neutral, and 1 person who wanted my head on a platter.

Keep that in mind, because we’re also gonna have a flashback moment to the last major ORG I played. In that ORG, I ended up making the Final 3 with 2 ‘goats’ and according to production “there wasn’t a way I should have lost.” However, the ‘unthinkable’ happened and the jury decided to vote one of the ‘goats’ to win in a 4-3-2 vote (I got 3 votes). From that day forward, I vowed to never take goats to the end, because you never truly know how a jury is going to perceive you and/or respect your game, and I’d rather somebody that did something win over that. Not only that, but keeping a goat in the game takes up spots from all other players. (For example with Newz’s ideal final 3 of Tris & Tina, if he kept them around too long and then found himself in a tough spot down the road, he’d end up looking like one of the biggest threats left and be swiftly taken out)

Going back to Tris though, Tris going home not only secured my spot with at least 2 people, giving me numbers of 3 vs 2 at final 5, but it also freed up a potential spot in the Final 2 for me to take. Everything ended up falling into place after that move, and I really do think—despite what Newz is saying about taking Joe in an attempt at his jury vote—that both of the people I ‘secured my spot with’ with this move, would have taken me to the final 2. The move at 6 basically gave me greater odds of making it here to the end.

As for your Big Brother question, I'm gonna answer that in another post.
1658 days 3 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hello final two

I’m waiting to vote until I hear everything.

Here’s my question.

Who’s the weakest member of jury socially, physically, and mentally

You can’t put tris
1658 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
@Zee

Gosh, there’s so many more Survivor analogies I could use, but I ultimately came up with Kevin from BBCAN5. The reason I chose him and his game, was because I think there were quite a few similarities. He had a ride-or-die with Bruno, I had one with Chris. He had other loyal allies like William and Sindy, and I had people like yourself and Newz. One also defining thing that made me pick him is the presence of a powerful duo in his season, that being Ika & Demetres. Obviously that would compare to Joe & Evan this season. All of that tied in with the fact that we both won 7 competitions (and won when it mattered most), had social ties that kept us around when we were most vulnerable, and ultimately took out the duo at 4th and 3rd, I think the parallels are endless. We also both had a decent number of alliances that varied in loyalty (some just to keep our asses safe if the unthinkable happened).

Overall I think that’s the best analogy I could whip out based on how this season transpired.
1658 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
@Chris

* Is a 10 minute opening speech nessecary you twat? And what JOB do you have? *

---

LOL I just honestly didn’t want to type something out; I’m lazy. You know my job you’re so annoying lmfao, I can't wait to beat you in ticket to ride <3
1658 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
@Billy

Hey man!

For your question, I'd prob have to go with Tina. I talked with her a good amount but apparently she didn't talk a whole ton to really anyone else and I don't think she was the best at comps either. Mentally, I don't think she had any strategy cause I think she unfortunately was busy IRL with some personal stuff.
1658 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
@Billy

* Who’s the weakest member of jury socially, physically, and mentally? You can’t put Tris. *

Hey Billy, thanks for the question.

I’m actually going to split this up into one all-around player (regarding all 3 aspects), and then say who I thought lacked the most in each aspect of the game individually.

Overall: I’d say overall the weakest member of the jury is Chris. It’s so hard for me to judge anyone’s game in full because I didn’t play an entire season with people like you, Tina, or Christian, for example. But I did play the entire game with Chris. I absolutely adore Chris to death, but I feel like I had to remind him to vote and show up to competitions, etc. I feel like he didn’t care about this game as much as other people did, and I think it showed. Socially, he didn’t talk to a ton of people outside of his alliances, physically he did okay, and mentally, besides pegging Joe as a rat pretty early on, I feel like he went along with the group in most decisions. This isn’t a drag in any way, just the way I perceived it.

So now we’ll go on to individual aspects…

Socially: I think the weakest had to have been Chris. He was barely really around or active for that matter.

Physically: I love you girl but going off stats, Tina. Comps may not be your thing, but that’s okay lol

Mentally: Maybe Blake? Again, I can’t really judge anyone’s mental game too harshly if I didn’t play the entirety of the game with them, but Blake I think was coasting with our majority group from the Bravo House. He also was fairly inactive, so I’d say him just because besides that alliance, I really don’t know what else he did strategically from my point of view.
1658 days 2 hours ago
iAyeEye
Great answers to my Qs, both of you. Newz, you've even made me less bitter towards you (I would never vote based on bitterness - just personally)

Ultimately though, I've seen enough to make my mind up, but I wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you in another game soon. Hopefully without everyone ganging up on me :')
1658 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Thanks Zee! <3
Next time we play best believe we're making finals!
1658 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
You know you would've been my person had there not been a clique of people that intertwined with one another, much love my man

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!