This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB9 — Day 14

Topic » SBB9 — Day 14

2083 days 7 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
:)
2083 days 7 hours ago
Chastain
guys is it over? lmao someone tell me
2083 days 7 hours ago
jman96
yeah, its over
2083 days 7 hours ago
Chastain
okk noted
2083 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Shadi- 3 second penalty
Jordan- 8 second penalty
Lynette- 32 second penalty
2083 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Shadi, you are the new Head of Household!
2083 days 7 hours ago
jman96
Congrats dude
2083 days 7 hours ago
Chastain
oh my god be still my heart
2083 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Carnival Ride is the DROP TOWER, and it’s competition is called “Five-Question Sprint”. Here’s how it works.

Answering trivia questions is simple enough. But have you ever tried it after being launched into the air and dramatically dropped down again at high G-force? I DON’T THINK SO! Welcome to the DROP TOWER… of questions!

In this straightforward competition, you will be sent 5 randomly generated general knowledge questions. I will take the time from my mail to your mail to determine the length of time it takes you to answer these questions.

However, for each incorrectly answered question, you will be issued with a massive 2-minute penalty! So you’ll want to make sure your answers are CORRECT.

Each player will get a different randomly generated set of questions, covering Science, History, Arts, Entertainment and Geography.

The best performing houseguest will earn a maximum 9 tickets, with second onwards gaining 1 ticket less each time.
You will get 0 tickets if you do not participate, or fail to include a Tengaged profile in the screenshot.

Contact me before 4pm EST on Sunday to play. I will be online all day from 6am EST to around 6pm EST for the next two days, so DM me on Skype when you are ready to play.
2082 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
It's time for the nomination ceremony`
2082 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
As Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction this week.
2082 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
The first houseguest I have decided to nominate is...
Ben!
2082 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
The second houseguest I have decided to nominate is...
Eli!
2082 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
I have chosen to nominate you Ben and you Eli for eviction. This is not something that I feel good about because I really like you both. However, each HOH has his own set of criteria to nominate. Some go after a target, others go with the house consensus, but I have chosen a different path: nominating the people whose names are made up of only 3 letters! So there we have it folks!

No but in all seriousness, I really have nothing against you and I am not "targeting" either one of you. It's just that you two have participated the least and shown the least amount of activity and given that we are slowly inching towards the end game, I'd say that people who aren't active are considered wild cards because you never know what they're going to do or what they're thinking. So I hope that this is the nudge that you need to get back into this game.
2082 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
I wish you both the best of luck in the veto although after Shawn's announcement there might not be one. But, nevertheless, this nomination ceremony is adjourned.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!