This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB8 — Day 25

Topic » SBB8 — Day 25

2106 days 22 hours ago
Solinne64
He wont
And Im ready!
2106 days 22 hours ago
Maxi1234
Best of luck guys xox
2106 days 22 hours ago
amf7410
gl Chloe!
2106 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
here we go then, goodluck both
2106 days 22 hours ago
Solinne64
Gl andy!!!
2106 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
QUESTION: What is one thing that you are embarrassed about from the game?

------------------------------

1. The fact I was evicted vs literally the biggest threat. Am I that bad that I can't even survive vs the guy with the best shot of winning the game?

2. One thing I'm embarrassed about would forgetting to post my veto decision within an hour. What an idiot right?

3. How emotional I was all season from trying to protect my partner and allies.

4. Not being in a real alliance until my eviction week, that crashed and burned in the same week.

5. Entertaining the drama Ryan kept trying to force for a storyline.

6. Trusting Chloe.

7. My position. I mean sure it beats how I've done in your other like tactical voting games, but still it's pretty crap.

8. Nothing, who gets embarrassed from an online Big Brother group game?

9. My HOH nominations and targets.
2106 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
Completing it just in time in 7 guesses, and after Chloe crossed the 8-guess threshold....

Congratulations Andy, you are the Final Head of Household!
2106 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
1. FAKE
2. Ryan
3. Nick
4. Romeo
5. FAKE
6. Hali
7. James
8. Tyler
9. Chili
2106 days 21 hours ago
Solinne64
Im so ashamed lmaooo
Congrats Andy!
2106 days 21 hours ago
Solinne64
I HAD IT RIGHT THE LAST ONE I SENT YOU WAS RIGHT 😭
2106 days 21 hours ago
Maxi1234
Grats Andy!
2106 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
The James one threw me off. I thought FOR SURE he was number 1 and then on my last gues I was like fuck it and put him at 7 and it was right lmao
2106 days 21 hours ago
Solinne64
SAME LMAO
2106 days 21 hours ago
Maxi1234
IM CRYING

GL CHLOE, BEST OF LUCK TO YOU
2106 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
Alright, well this is really difficult because you both have been great allies to me for most of the game. I thought about this very extensively last night, considering who each of the jurors would vote for guaranteed and who the swings would be. I also looked at both of your games, and I think there's a decision that needs to be made. If I lose, then so be it, but I can say I've played a helluva game. Either way, I have to do what I think gives ME the best shot at winning, and I'm sorry but you've played too well for me to take this chance.

That being said, I vote to evict

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!