This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB8 — Day 23

Topic » SBB8 — Day 23

2115 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
No Ceremony is required as by default this means Chloe and Ryan are the final nominees.

Max, you will cast the sole vote to evict either of them.

You have 10 minutes.
2115 days 22 hours ago
Maxi1234
WIGGGGG
2115 days 22 hours ago
Maxi1234
This vote is so hard for me because I feel like I'll have to win Final HoH regardless of what happens right now. I came into this game with the mindset of winning. I didn't come here to make friends, I came here to redeem myself of my awful first season. Sitting here with you three really puts me uneasy because you were ALL against me at one point in the season and you ALL tried getting me evicted.

This is why I find it so hard to grasp the fact that both of you have promised me safety had you won Final HoH. I think this decision really doesn't matter. Like last vote, I had to fight constantly for my place here, and this week is no different, nor will the final week.
2115 days 22 hours ago
Maxi1234
Based on what the Jury is saying right now, I'm really genuinely sorry but I vote to evict Ryan B.

From the bottom of my heart, this is so hard for me to do but I think I can't let you get further in this game. I know we made truce, but I feel like you never got the chance to show me where your loyalty lies. And we're at a point in this game where I can't risk going up against two comp beasts for the Final HoH.

I'm so so so sorry, you played amazingly well but I can't risk that anymore. I've taken so many risks, and if I do end up getting 3rd place, at least I can say I fought my very hardest to be here.

Again, I'm sorry, you genuinely played so well.
2115 days 22 hours ago
Iceey
Goodbye :(
2115 days 22 hours ago
Maxi1234
I'm so so sorry I just feel like I'm against three people who were all closer with each other than they were with me
2115 days 22 hours ago
Solinne64
GOOD JOB RYAN!
2115 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's official, Ryan B., you are evicted from the Big Brother House.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!