This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB8 — Day 21

Topic » SBB8 — Day 21

2125 days 4 hours ago
Iceey
Grats Chloe!
2125 days 4 hours ago
Solinne64
YAAAAAAY 🎉🎉🎉
2124 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Vote Cache competition is called “Mail Mash-Up”, and heres how it works.

In this speed competition, houseguests send mails over Tengaged as fast as they can.

All you have to do is send 30 mails over Tengaged to me. They do not need to be numbered, they just need to be as quick as possible. Your timestamp from your first mail to your last will be your registered time. You get only ONE attempt, which start from your first mail.

The houseguest with the fastest time will win the final vote from the Vote Cache. A tie will be broken with a 15 mail tiebreaker competition between those tied.
2124 days 9 hours ago
Solinne64
Welcome to the Nomination Ceremony, one of my duties as Head of Household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction, I will pull out two keys and those keys represent the two houseguests I have nominated for eviction.
2124 days 9 hours ago
Solinne64
The first houseguests I have nominated is...
NICK
2124 days 9 hours ago
Solinne64
The second houseguests I have nominated is...
MAX
2124 days 9 hours ago
Solinne64
I have nominated Nick & Max for eviction.

Nick, in my eyes, you have played the best social game out of the five of us that are remaining, nominating you will be a chance to prove yourself as a competitor and if you are still on the block will be answer of who you are really close with.

Max, you are the strongest competitor and not nominating would be a mistake of my part. I’m glad we got to talk and make peace and that there will not be any bitterness between us but I have to put you up to make what I want to happen at the end of the week happen.

Good luck to the both of you!
This Nomination Ceremony is adjourned.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!