This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB8 — Day 19

Topic » SBB8 — Day 19

2119 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
andy u literally nominated me last week
2119 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
and lets be honest here. We all know you all have an extra vote and sheep of your own, so all you have to do is make sure the right person comes down with veto and you're all set :)
2119 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
Funny the only people getting called sheep are the people not sheeping you...comical
2119 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
yup i have an extra vote
2119 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
anyway, you're fat, and therefore, your opinion doesn't count because you're 23 years old, crusty as fuck, you look like fucking roadkill, and you're not gonna win this game

plain and simple, enjoy having diabetes
2119 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
I dont get why you keep attacking me whenever I have dropped everything with you

Stop making shit personal and just play the fucking game. You're not winning this shit either because you have said multiple times that you will be a bitter juror and who wants to vote for someone like that? You have made crude, racist, and downright disgusting comments about basically everyone in the game that wasnt playing YOUR game and its not a good look.

At least at the end of the day I can say I am a good person and actually respectable rather than a vile, horrible human being that is the exact stereo-type of the "angry gay." Get the fuck yourself
2119 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
You're not respectable though, you can dish it but you can NEVER take it. When you insult people it's fine, but when people trash you, you cry and moan about it

I'm speaking the truth, you're a disgusting fat loser and the fact that you're 23, looking like 43, and you have a full time job and you still manage to be here rage-spamming the Skype chat by attacking teenagers baffles me
2119 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
And you NEVER dropped everything with me, because every time you'd cry to me in PM's you'd turn your back and trash me in chats and to people like IDK if that's supposed to be called "mending peace", because clearly you weren't doing that

fat
2119 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
Me when I havent came for anyone that didnt come for me first and im not even 23 so I dont get how you keep saying that, just leave it be. You mean nothing to me so I dont get why you constantly feel the need to have my name in your mouth. You'll probably stay this week too so just sit down and shut the fuck up. Everyone is tired of your mouth man, everyone. Its not a good look
2119 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
And you NEVER dropped everything with me, because every time you'd cry to me in PM's you'd turn your back and trash me in chats and to people like IDK if that's supposed to be called "mending peace", because clearly you weren't doing that

fat

If by "crying" you mean the one time I said I respect that you're getting everyone to do your own bidding? then I guess yeah

How about two days ago when you came in my messages CRYING trying to plea your case to ME as to why you should be in the game? Get a fucking grip
2119 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
I don't care at all honestly, if everyone is that tired of me then they can send my ass home, LMAO. You're still legally an adult and you're here arguing with teenagers over an online game and your ass is a full-time employee at a hospital. Between you and me, I don't think THAT's a good look considering you're fully employed and you work in a public area and you literally are retarded
2119 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
Ryan, you literally act fake by pretending to respect my game for my Jury vote, which you're not gonna get,

you're a useless fat fuck and if this was real Big Brother, let's be honest, your fat ass could NOT run to win a speed comp

luckily that pizza grease on ur fingers gives you extra speed
2119 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
Just keep the game to a game and stop trying to personally attack me just because I win something. Because the only times you ever do this is if I win, or the one time that I survived the block. Just give it a break
2119 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
LMAO You attack me when I don't even have power in this game, you did this two days ago after Nick veto'd me
2119 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
KEEP BEING FAT AND DUMB HONEY, BY THE TIME YOU'RE 30 YOU'LL WEIGHT OVER 500 POUNDS AND YOUR FAT ASS WILL STILL. BE. HERE.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!