This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB8 — Day 17

Topic » SBB8 — Day 17

2119 days ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Andy, you are the new Head of Household!
2119 days ago
SuitMan13
Hali, you have won Immunity for this week.
2118 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Vote Cache competition is called “Typing Test”, and heres how it works.

In this flash challenge, the houseguests must complete an online typing test to see how fast they can type out a paragraph without spelling words incorrectly.

https://www.typingtest.com/index2.html

Using the ‘2-minute test’ and whichever paragraph you prefer out of the options, you can have as many attempts as you like before screen-shotting and sending your performance.

The number of mistakes each houseguest makes is subtracted from their WPM (words per minute), to create a final score.

The houseguest with the highest final score by the deadline wins, with the sole WPM score acting as a tiebreaker.
2118 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Due 5pm EST tomorrow in time for POV
2118 days 14 hours ago
amf7410
Welcome to the nomination ceremony. As HOH, it is my duty to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn the two keys to reveal my nominations.
2118 days 14 hours ago
amf7410
The first houseguest I have nominated is...

*turns key*

Chloe
2118 days 14 hours ago
amf7410
The second houseguest I have nominated is...

*turns key*

Max
2118 days 13 hours ago
amf7410
I have nominated you, Chloe, and you, Max, for eviction. I really didn't want to do this, but it's the best way I can come up with to prevent this week from becoming a complete disaster for me and my plan for the week being completely ruined. I hope you understand that I have limited options this week and regardless of what happens in the game, I hope we can still be cool outside the game as I genuinely like you both.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!