This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB6 — Day 2

Topic » SBB6 — Day 2

2321 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Damn Bennett.  You have some demons...
2321 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Victoria and Jordan will play by default. As Nick isn't here, 4 people will be picked by random draw.

Alexander
Rich
JaVale
Ray
Bennett
Felix
Rodrigo
2321 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Victoria has been drawn for HG's choice. She must pick now.
2321 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
She picked JaVale.
2321 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jordan has been drawn for HG's choice. He must pick now.
2321 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Ray
2321 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Still Herr my laptops just acting up
2321 days 17 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
adding a lot of dashed line tonight
2321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Rodrigo and Felix were also drawn
2321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
FINAL PLAYERS:

Victoria
Jordan
JaVale
Ray
Rodrigo
Felix
2321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Let's get to today's competition - it's a Dash Dot Dot / Dash Dash Das  / Dash Dash Dash / Dash Dash Dot Dot / Dash Dot Dash Dash.
2321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “What Hath God Wrought?”, and heres how it works.

In this mental competition, you will answering a series of random general knowledge questions. I will tell you a Tengaged username, and you’ll go to that person’s first blog on Tengaged to get your question. You must then mail me the answer as quick as possible

However, there’s a problem. SBB’s communication systems are down, so yI can only send you the Tengaged usernames where each question is hidden using MORSE CODE.

The sheet below demonstrates the international morse code system, which you must use to decrypt each username. I will indicate what each letter is by saying ‘dot’ or ’dash’, and using the forward slash key “/“ to separate each letter.

https://imgur.com/a/sBL6o 

For example, if I posted the following:

“Dot Dot Dot / Dot Dot Dash / Dot Dot / Dash / Dash Dash / Dot Dash / Dash Dot / Dot Dash Dash Dash Dash / Dot Dot Dot Dash Dash”

You’d have the use the sheet to decrypt each letter, discovering that it spells out my username, “SuitMan13”. You’d then have to go to the first SuitMan13 blog to get your question.

The first person to send the correct answer to each question will get 3 points.
The second person to send the correct answer to each question will get 2 points.
The third person to send the correct answer to each question will get 1 point.
All other players get 0 points.

After 7 questions, the player with the most points will win the Power of Veto! A tie will be broken with a tiebreaker question.
2321 days 17 hours ago
CharlieBibi
2321 days 17 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
oh thank god im not playing

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!