This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB2 — Kitchen/Dining Room

Topic » SBB2 — Kitchen/Dining Room

2643 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
Holy fucking shit.
2637 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Welcome to my invite only nomination ceremony. Feel priveledged bitches Bcos two of you are not invited and I'm calling you both out.
2637 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
am I invited
2637 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Today I have the responsibility of nominating two people for eviction and they will be remaining on the block as I say. With that said I have nominated . . .
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Joe and Nolan

Joe, I have tried speaking to you for days on end and you only responded to me this morning telling me you have important information concerning MY game, however to me this information only ever seems to come to importance when it concerns you and nobody else.

Nolan, you're a nice person and I enjoy speaking to you but I can never look past what happened during the max incident. I don't know where you stand but I'm giving you the chance to play on POV

Good luck to both of you and perhaps you may survive with the veto

This nomination ceremony is now adjourned.
2634 days 10 hours ago
mysterygame2
All rise. This Nomination ceremony is now in session.
2634 days 10 hours ago
mysterygame2
So this has been pretty hard for me. What else can I say?

But anyways it is hard for me to pick a side and I probably shouldn't of won this HoH. But I have decided to nominate
Patrick and Andrea

At this point both of you nominated me and I don't really like the position I am in, But when it boils down to it Power Of Veto is all that matters. I wish you both good luck.
2629 days 6 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Hello. As Head of Household, I must nominate 2 of you guys for eviction this week. In all honesty, this isn't really hard for me. I like all 3 of you, but to me, it seems pretty clear that 2 of you are most likely going to save each other and bring each other to the final 2, no matter what. Also, I feel like I can't trust you guys all that much due to previous events in the game. This isn't personal at all, it is simply game. With that being said, I have decided to nominate...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Joe and Patrick for eviction. Like I said, nothing personal, and I just think that you guys will probably take each other to the end no matter what. I wish you both, as well as Nolan, good luck in the veto competition, because that is what really decides what happens this week. With that, this nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2628 days 8 hours ago
jharrin7887
good luck patrick w/ you decision!

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!