This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB2 — Kitchen/Dining Room

Topic » SBB2 — Kitchen/Dining Room

2652 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Welcome to the Kitchen and Dining Room!

Uses:
-Nomination Ceremonies
-General Conversation
2650 days 13 hours ago
Maxi1234
hello
2650 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
hi all
2650 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
This is the nomination ceremony. As co-Heads of Household, Jake and I must each nominate one housemate for eviction.
2650 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
Being the first HOH is a tough task, we have deliberated and gone back and forth, and we have both made our decision.
2650 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
LIES!
2650 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
With that being said, I have decided to nominate
-
-
-
*pulls key*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Joel for eviction.

I just have a feeling you're not the biggest fan of me. We never talked due to skype issues and I just don't know where your head's at, and for that reason I have to nominate you.
2650 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
Hi everyone! Week 1 nominations are pretty much a free-for-all because there isn't anything for me to really base this on with the exception on past history in other games and I'd rather not let past experiences influence my decisions in this game.

With that being said, my nomination is

*pulls key*

Anthony.

Anthony, you seem like a nice guy and you even enticed me with Natalie White, but I'm nominating you for two reasons. One, I didn't feel it would be fair for me to nominate somebody who competed in yesterday's challenge, especially for a lengthy period. Two, I feel as if you're someone with the potential of flying under the radar and given that I have power Week 1, I realize that any decision I make now has the potential of coming back to bite me so I'd rather make a nomination that I think will stir as little heads as possible. I wish you good luck in the POV competition which will be an optimal chance to prove me wrong that you're not a weak player and that I made a mistake nominating you.
2650 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
Good Luck in the Power of Veto competition.
2650 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Thank you guys for safety!!
2650 days 13 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Good luck to Joel and Anthony.
2650 days 12 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Thanks for safety, Patrick & Jake.
GL Joel & Anthony xo
2650 days 10 hours ago
cfff
Thanks both for safety!!
2649 days 5 hours ago
cfff
Hello all! Im sure I can speak for both of us when I say that this decision was not that easy. But all 15 of us know there is a lot of drama here and lines are apparently being drawn when I see no crayons.
2649 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
I have crayons
2649 days 5 hours ago
cfff
So with that my nom is.
Anthony.

Nothing personal, I know we had some ups and downs past games and I have no idea where your head is at. But with things being said, I feel we are on opposite sides and I am hearing too much info right now not to do this, and I know you will kick ass in veto! I wish you the best of luck this week!

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!