This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB — Backyard

Topic » SBB — Backyard

2764 days 4 hours ago
Timster
Also why is Shawn such a punk? How the hell do you log off for days, log back on, not say a damn thing, and log off again? Is being held hostage???
2764 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I'm not ending a game at f3 especially when 2/3 people wanted to finish.

Shawn is a bitch who is self centered that is why
2764 days 4 hours ago
Timster
LMAO DRAG HIM WYATT
2764 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Ok Jasper isn't here Timster I'll pm you now the join the private group to play final hoh
2764 days 4 hours ago
Timster
You should host your own series. Use the fame you got from the Suitman series and create your own series and be x3 more successful than the original content... like Michael Jackson!
2764 days 2 hours ago
Volibear
Guys I owe you an apology I totally fucked up I got so caught up in running errands after work and I forgot to make an alarm that this was happening... I want you guys to know that I do care about this game and I do want to continue. Wyatt I'll message you in like 2-3 minutes.
2764 days 2 hours ago
Volibear
today was not the day... but I can finally decompress lol
2764 days 2 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Final part was "say what" where players needed to match jury statements to the person with 3 random statements thrown in to throw them off. The person that did it in the least amount of guesses wins with time being the tiebreaker

Timster= 4 guesses in 22 mins
Jasper= 3 guesses in 10 mins

Congrats Jasper you are the final hoh
When your ready evict either Roman or Timster in the living room

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!