This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB — Backyard

Topic » SBB — Backyard

2827 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
So if you do win HOH, please remember you have an instant decision to make.

Let's get to it.
2827 days 1 hour ago
bowling4fun
omggggggg
2827 days ago
OhNatalie
yikes. RIP inacts
2827 days ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Hang Tough”, and here’s how it works.

In this endurance challenge, the aim is to simply hold onto your rope for as long as you can.

I will post “GO”, and then, every subsequent 10-minutes from my go post, you must post *hangs onto rope*, without spelling errors, to stay in the competition.

Failure to post within one minute of each 10-minute mark, and you are eliminated.

The last houseguest standing will be the first Head of Household.

Everyone who posts *hangs into rope* at the FIRST 10-minute mark will be in the competition. No one else will be allowed to start the competition after the first 10-minute mark.

Head of Household may not be the ONLY thing you can gain in this competition. Stay in long enough and you may be able to step down for a small footing in this game.

-- THE HOH THIS WEEK MUST MAKE THEIR INITAL NOMS FOR EVICTION WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF CHALLENGE CONCLUSION --
2827 days ago
Kelly0412
Oh god
2827 days ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
2827 days ago
bowling4fun
oh lordey endurance
2827 days ago
Kelly0412
I guess?
2827 days ago
bowling4fun
i understand
2827 days ago
Volibear
Okay well that's gonna make hanging out with my irl friend difficult but I am so not being Jodi'd or Glenn'd
2827 days ago
Zed55
i screwed this up in suitman's survivor but not this time lol
2827 days ago
SuitMan13
I will post GO, and your first post will be 10-minutes after that post.
2827 days ago
Volibear
So we don't post anything until 10 minutes after go?
2827 days ago
SuitMan13
GO!
2827 days ago
Timster
I SURVIVED MY FIRST UBER RIDE IM HOME NOW

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!