This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB — Living Room

Topic » SBB — Living Room

2771 days 21 hours ago
Timster
I literally have no idea who i'm voting for.

I feel like Bowling played the cleanest & smartest game.

But I got on with Volibear a little bear (I STILL LOVE YOU SO MUCH BOWLING). I think you both did the best possibly moves to get yourselves in the end and I really don't favor either person because I think you are both #LEGENDS and will get voted into the #Allstar house over me! But I wouldn't return anyways cause i'm sick of 3rd/4th.

My gut is telling me one of you is gonna win by a landslide (no one told me their jury vote btw!) so I kinda want to give a sympathy vote to the other, but then again WHAT IF I'M THE TIE BREAKER?? F*ck!
2771 days 20 hours ago
Volibear
I'm only doing All-Stars if Timster comes back too so we can have a James/Nicole pre-game alliance!
2771 days 19 hours ago
Timster
Who do I vote for? Someone be the Natalie Anderson to my Jaclyn? "Jaclyn did you vote for who I told you to vote for?"
2771 days 18 hours ago
Timster
lmao @ half the jury not giving a fuck but i'm sitting here stressing over who to vote for and possibly just thinking about not voting at all and letting the rest decide the winner.

hmm
2771 days 17 hours ago
Volibear
just vote who you think played the best game - whatever that means to you! entertaining, strategic, likeable, whatever you think a winner should be, you should vote for that person :D
2771 days 15 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Since neither one of the finalist are on I'll push it back one more day plus 2 people are still left to vote but tomorrow I'm revealing results at 9 pm est regardless of who has/hasn't voted.
2771 days 15 hours ago
Volibear
I was on at 9 and no one was here!!!!!
2771 days 14 hours ago
bowling4fun
Yeah I'm happy with the outcome either way so I want jury members to vote who they believe should win, I have no hard feelings if you truly believe Jasper was better than me (just would rather not be seen as a sheep lol)
I feel like anyone in the top 5 would've made for a great first season winner so at that point I was fine with anyone winning :)
Of course if you think I am deserving of the win then thank you!
2771 days 14 hours ago
Volibear
I'm okay with Roman winning too. We were a pair, no one sheeped the other.
2770 days 16 hours ago
Volibear
Who's ready for a vote read that I'm totally here for!?!?!?!?
2770 days 15 hours ago
bowling4fun
wasnt it suppposed to already happen lmao
2770 days 14 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Rip I'm sorry I'm starting to flop worse than Shawn. I had to stay late for school and got carried away with the time.
2770 days 14 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I'll prob just read them when I get home and avoid wasting any more of your time
2770 days 13 hours ago
Volibear
Im here. Good luck Roman :P
2770 days 13 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Ok your both online so I'll read the votes now

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!