This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB8 — Day 25

Topic » SBB8 — Day 25

2101 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
oh god
2101 days 7 hours ago
amf7410
Max.
2101 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
I knew it yikes.
2101 days 7 hours ago
amf7410
Sorry =/
2101 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IllegalJoyousBison-size_restricted.gif

So, I had a speech ready because I kind of knew this was going to happen regardless of the outcome of the week.

I'd just like to say congratulations to you both on making it to the end, although I don't think you are two of the most deserving players in this cast, you guys played... okay? Yeah.

Anyway, that's all I really have to say considering both of you have treated me like absolute garbage these past few game weeks. You guys made me feel like I had no chance at staying in the game due to how you both isolated yourselves from me and ignored me. After Hali's eviction, Chloe, you completely burnt the bridge you had with me and REFUSED to talk game to me at all, the only time you talked to me was because I saved you at final four, which I think you are extremely disgusting in using me for a vote, and you weren't gonna return the favour at all. Andy, although you were somewhat honest with me, I still feel as if you would have wanted me gone on your HoH regardless of what would of happened, and you chose to align yourself with people who wanted me gone WEEKS ago. Instead of playing a sheep-ish game, you could have pulled moves to earn the jury, and especially MY respect.

I just think the way you two made me feel as a person is shitty, but I get that it's a game, and I will vote who I think played the better game at the end (again, you two don't deserve to be here as much as some other people do).

I know my final speech sounded harsh, but no hard feelings. Grats to both and best of luck at finale night! I love you both and I'm so happy to have met you all. You're both two human beings with hearts of absolute gold, don't ever forget that.
2101 days 7 hours ago
Solinne64
You did amazing Max !!! ❤️❤️
2101 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
Thanks guys, I'm just surprised I made it this far. A bit disappointing I couldn't bring it home, but I still think I played so well despite being a massive target. Best of luck to both of y'all <3
2101 days 7 hours ago
amf7410
Nothing but respect <3
2101 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's official, Max, you are the final person to be evicted from the Big Brother house.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!