This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB8 — Day 19

Topic » SBB8 — Day 19

2109 days ago
Solinne64
Its getting old Max, stop being a sore loser
2109 days ago
Iceey
"Attacked"

Meaning I said I was going to vote for you if you made it to the end because you've played the best game...please just stop the childish shit.
2109 days ago
Maxi1234
okay fatty thanks for supporting my game
2109 days ago
Maxi1234
not mutual
2108 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
This is the nomination ceremony, it is my duty as the HOH to nominate two people for eviction. I will turn two keys and reveal my nominations
2108 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Turns first key....
2108 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Max
2108 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Turns second key......
2108 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Hali
2108 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
I have decided to nominate you Max and you Hali for eviction. I have nommed y'all once already so I feel like it's the best bet for myself. I'm clearly Max's biggest target and Hali I know for sure if I don't nom you, you'll be playing for Max and I need you to be playing for yourself here. Gl in veto to you both
2108 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
This nomination ceremony is adjourned
2108 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Vote Cache competition is called “Codebreaker”, and heres how it works.

In this game, houseguests attempt to solve a 5-digit code. Each code consists of numbers 0-9 that can only be used once per code. You will contact Shawn on Skype to play.

Houseguests submit a guess for the combination, and are responded with how many numbers were correct, and how many were in the right spot in the code. They must use this information to make another guess, and continue to do so until they have solved it.

The houseguest who cracks the code in the least amount of guesses wins a vote from the Vote Cache.

In the event of a tie a 3-digit code is to be given after the 5-digit is completed.

This was posted late apologies, but you’ll still get a decent time to play. You’ve got until 11am EST tomorrow.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!