This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB5 — Day 25

Topic » SBB5 — Day 25

2400 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's time for the jury to deliberate on the winner of Suitman's Big Brother All-Stars.

Oli, Andalib, Jeremy, Tyler, Eric, Joe, Will, Dakota and Julian have until 7pm EST tomorrow to ask questions and then submit their vote for the winner.

At that time I will read the votes, declare the winner, and enter you back into the VL.
2400 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
Im not writing a speech because quite frankly whats the point in me writing an annoying obnoxious overstated piece of ficition jerking myself off when most of you guys votes are already decided, i will however point out a few things

- Despite my crazy demeanor, I was NEVER any type of target the entire game, getting unnomed till final 6 and then being vetoed

- I won 4 HoHs and 2 Povs

- I did things that directly benefited me and I didnt care what people told me to do
  1. Saving Roman during the double (My alliance wanted him gone)
  2. Not backdooring Will (Twice) my alliance wanted him gone I refused
  3. Attempting to save Will during the triple (Fuck you patrick)
- I was never fake to anyone or at least lied just to lie, I played a straightforward honest game

I will now answer any questions.
2400 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
Hi, all. I’m going to try to keep this as concise as possible. I don’t want to ramble on for too long about every single thing that happened in the game. Please ask if you’re interested in the minutia of my game.

I made it to the Final 4 unnominated, despite being the only winner left in the game at the Jury, which I feel is a big accomplishment and a testament to my gameplay.

I was relatively under the radar for the first three weeks of the game. My main loyalties were with the remainder of Season 2, particularly Joe, Sam, and Andrea. Sam won the first HOH so I didn’t have to worry about going up the first week. I was also very social with Kelly in the beginning, repairing my relationship with her from Suitman’s Survivor: Ragnarok, which helped keep me safe when she won HOH early on as well.

My game really began in Weeks 4 and 5. After Oli won HOH, Kelly told me that Oli was planning on nominating/backdooring me, but that her, Sam, Andrea, Joe and Dakota would all vote to keep me. This showed me that I could definitely trust Kelly, and that the relationships I had formed in the beginning were of good use. My plan was to lay low and let the house unravel which I knew was coming, and it did. The #HouseFight helped keep me off the block, and sadly Sam went home.

My Week 5 HOH win was crucial for my game. I put up Jeremy, knowing that he held the Pocket Power of Veto which would allow me to backdoor Andrea and solidify my loyalty to Kelly and Dakota. I used my friendship with Will to secure a majority of the votes to take out Andrea, as I knew (from Will) that certain people were planning on keeping her. Andrea went home, and it set the course for the rest of my game.

The following weeks all went according to plan. It wasn’t pivotal for me to win competitions as long as people from my alliance kept winning. I ended up making Final 2 deals with Kelly, Dakota, Will, and eventually had Joe wanting to go to the end with me as well. I wasn’t a target for others outside my alliance for a while, nor was I a target within my alliance. I knew that I wasn’t at the bottom of any totem poles, hence why I never thought of flipping on my core alliance of Kelly, Dakota, and Julian.

In the last weeks of the game, I decided to turn on Will because I knew he was a jury threat. I saved him with the POV at Final 7 because I knew that if Julian or Dakota won HOH that they would evict him, and it wasn’t good for my game for Will to leave before Eric. However, I had to let Will go at the triple eviction and from that point on I knew I had to win as many competitions as I could to make it to the Final 2.

I feel that my game encompassed social, physical, and strategic components, and I would love to be a two-time winner of Suitman’s Big Brother.
2400 days ago
jharrin7887
Patrick -

Congrats boy, you lost my vote.

Kelly, you suck. but congrats girl you got my vote.
2399 days 20 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Hi Final 2. When looking at the Final 4 I can at least say out of the 4 I'm glad it's you two

Before i cast my vote i do have some statements and Questins regarding your games.

Kelly:
I am absolutely appalled at most of the language you used and the way spoke to almost most of this cast, including the juror before you. However i will give you credit when it came to my eviction as it was not you that attacked me, you defeated when Dakota and Julian decided to throw their class and divinity out the window so I'll give you that respect. I want to know if you regret anything you said or feel like anything you said was out the line to anyone in the game?

Patrick: even though you were never apart of the rude behaviour displayed by your other 3 allies (Kelly, Dakota, Julian) you didn't exactly stop them or stand up for the moral right which I am particularly disappointed with, so I want to know you from, were there times where you wanted to have a voice and feel like what others were saying was wrong?
2399 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
Oli

I'll admit that I fell victim to the bystander effect. I'm not generally the one to intervene in situations because that's just my personality, and it would have been even harder for me to do so against people that I'm friends with. I do regret not speaking up and telling Kelly to calm down when things got severely out of hand (ie. when things got personal, because game-related fights are really part of the game). Those one-on-one conversations were something I could have easily done but I don't feel it was my role to mediate everything that was happening in the group chat on a larger scale.
2399 days 15 hours ago
Kelly0412
Oli - ok well obviously I didn’t mean most of the things I said, I’m not a deeply scarred sociopath I was just trolling
2399 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
Patrick, if you picked Julian, you would've won hands down. Kelly played a much better game in the eyes of the jury than Julian did, so why did you pick her over Julian?

Kelly, I want to know what your definition of jury management is and if you feel you managed the jury well.
2399 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly, I want to know what your definition of jury management is and if you feel you managed the jury well

I didn’t really think I would be sitting here so I didn’t necessarily try that hard to be nice to people but also like it’s not me to kiss someone’s ass because they have power over me. I think sitting there and kissing the juries ass makes you look pathetic and I’m not going to change having fun and being a troll so people feel inclined to vote for me since I was “nice to them on their way out the door”
2399 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
Jeremy

I was aware that I would have won against Julian, but I didn't want my end-game to be entirely defined by my betrayal of others. My F2 alliance with Kelly formed very organically and I knew since around the Final 8 that I wanted to sit next to Kelly at the end. This would require me to vote out Dakota, Joe, and Will, all of whom I was close with as well. I didn't want me betraying any of them to be in vain if I were to just vote Kelly out in 3rd. Kelly and I actively protected each other (ie. me vetoing Kelly at the triple), so I feel that our Final 2 became rather obvious. I would have looked like a shady cunt if I voted Kelly out after having justified a lot of my game moves as staying loyal to Kelly, and that would have been a slap in the face to the people I voted out to help get Kelly and I to the Finals together. Also, personally, I just didn't want to vote out another friend, and I think that's really the core of it. I didn't want to go back on my Final 2 with Kelly for those reasons.
2399 days 10 hours ago
bryjow123
Kelly your a piece of shit and I'd never vote for you in a million years dumb bitch.

Patrick, I'm either voting you or no one two questions.

First one, if you had to brutally murder someone on the jury, who it would be and how would you do it? More detail the better ( can't choose me btw )

And, what's your opinion on affirmative action? Should we have it? Why or why not?
2399 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
bryjow123
Kelly your a piece of shit and I'd never vote for you in a million years dumb bitch.

lol what did i do patrick evicted you too
2399 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I don't really have any questions for either of you since I'm voting for who I feel played the best game, but I would like to say something real quick.

Oli, for the love of god, drop the sanctimonious self-righteous bullshit. Nobody was attacking you when you left, if anything the fight was between me and Kelly, you were only a 3rd party. When screenshots were leaked action had to be taken and if going against you is considered attacking you then you really should re-evaluate things. Yes I did lie to you during your HoH reign and that wasn't necessarily something I'm proud of but I don't regret a damn thing.

I'm almost kinda glad I was evicted because now I don't need to kiss up to anybody.

GL Kelly and Patrick, whoever wins deserves it 100%.
2399 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
Tyler

I would brutally murder Will aka IceBeast. If you know anything about Will, it's that he loves to bake (just ask him for his Instagram!). I would go over to his house with everything needed to bake some delicious apple pie. We'd make the pie dough which would be innocent enough but then when Will would be flattening the dough with the rolling pin, I'd rip it from his hand and whack him over the head with it, knocking him unconscious. I'd carry him over to the couch to avoid suspicion when he woke up. That would give me just enough time to finish baking the pie, but I would poison his slice of pie with cyanide just before he'd wake up. He'd ask what happened and I would tell him that he fell asleep but that I finished baking the apple pie. He would eat his poisoned slice and within minutes his heart rate would slow and he'd have trouble breathing. He'd be gasping for air while his heart stopped. He'd feel everything as he slowly died. The oven would still be preheated to an extent so I'd cut up his limbs, spice his legs up and prepare the garnish. I'd throw his legs into the oven, cook him up, and dinner would be served for Julian and Dakota.

Also my opinion on affirmative action depends on whether the company or institution is privately or publicly owned. I don't think the government has a right to dictate how privately-owned businesses ought to hire employees, though I don't believe affirmative action programs ought to be implemented in public companies. All in all though, I don't think it's fair for affirmative action programs to benefit certain people if they're not properly qualified for the position.
2399 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
patrick is a bad person and a liar dont vote him to win!!!!!
2399 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
hi

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!