This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY HOUSE!

Topic » JURY HOUSE!

4612 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
*hugs sarge* i miss you too!! :D
4612 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
*yawns* meow, you you were trying to avoid getting bitch at by sarge *rolls eyes*
4612 days 11 hours ago
realitymogul04
Okay whatever Meow you quit. You wouldve been sitting here hadn't you quit, and you needed my votes to get those strong players out. And I didn't win any comps cuz I didn't need to, you all gunned for each other as strong players why am I being faulty for being strategic and choosing not to win comps so I wouldn't have a target you all are bitter see you in allstars!
4612 days 10 hours ago
Maya10
i'm not bitter, i'm glad that you are in a final two is just that you should of work harder and being a alliance with a stronger player. so like i said good luck!!
4612 days 10 hours ago
realitymogul04
I mean I worked as hard as good, and thank you Maya that's very nice! I'm not mad if you guys vote for Mhens it just is annoying when meow says I don't deserve to be here. But maybe if he didn't quit he would be here!
4612 days 10 hours ago
sarge455
Reality you did play a good behind the scenes game. But, it always seemed that the blood was on Meow's hands.  I just have to give Mhens my vote as he always had my back and you turned on me so early in the game. This would have been a good move if I would have been around longer and you would have gotten my respect then.
4612 days 10 hours ago
sarge455
*glares at Meow*
You!!! You lying weasel. I should have nommed your ass when I had the chance. Glad you quit because I would have had a hard time voting for you.
4612 days 9 hours ago
realitymogul04
That's fine Sarge! I respect that, and I wasn't loyal to you, and I put the blood on meows hands so he would still always be the target but I knew how everything would fall. But you did play a very good game Sarge!
4612 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
I knew i smeel fishy about meow!!
4612 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
*goes in a room, finishing talking and sits on the bed*
4612 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
i wonder where is everyone?
4612 days 6 hours ago
realitymogul04
Lol meow is fishy! And I'm sorry for betraying you Sarge! You see why I wanted to be sitting next to meow in the end. And meow you needed me to vote Sarge out for him to go home otherwise he could've stayed. So don't say it was you, I was the deciding vote butt munch.
4612 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
O.O wow!!
4611 days 6 hours ago
MHens
Hey guys! Any jury questions?
4611 days 5 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
yea i needed you reality you were my puppet, i pulled the strings and you did as your puppetmaster told you

end of story bla bla bla

open group

BIG BROTHER 3: (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!