This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 1: Results (Bunker Meeting)

Topic » Day 1: Results (Bunker..

4758 days 3 hours ago
jstragg21
well thats the point off the game
4758 days 3 hours ago
Aliceinwonderland
the first time i voted cali, cuz i played a fastings with her and she is dirty
4758 days 3 hours ago
Aliceinwonderland
so js basically ur trying to control the game by telling every1 who to vote? ha...haha...ha
4758 days 3 hours ago
calicofan997
and tahst why i voted alice surpried yankee dosnt remember em
4758 days 3 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
i have a hard time voteing for a active player like alice but if everyelse agrees i vote that way since i have no choice
4758 days 3 hours ago
Aliceinwonderland
its ok, vote me and ur in for a surprise, i won a special thing i can use, and right now seems like the best time, my vote counts as 3, so have fun making this not unamious and bye bye to one of u
4758 days 3 hours ago
Aliceinwonderland
so my 3 votes are for js
4758 days 3 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
even if it was true u wud still leave if more than 3 ppl vote for u just saying
4758 days 3 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
Just to clarify: Your vote is not valid until you PM me your vote.
4758 days 3 hours ago
Aliceinwonderland
not if i have something else u dont know about ;)
4758 days 3 hours ago
Inkread
you didnt win a special thing :S - there is no special thing to win.. and if you just told us what the special thing is, technically it wouldn't be a surprise right?
4758 days 3 hours ago
Aliceinwonderland
im using my safety this round kty
4758 days 3 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
nick if we all were to vote now cud we just go on to day 3 or do we have to wait
4758 days 3 hours ago
Inkread
okay... i guess i'm voting alice too this time unless everyone's voting someone else. i'm not doing this cos i have anything against you, the game's called Unanimous..

I think the point is to work together, and everyone else is voting you so i'm going to vote you too. Good luck
4758 days 3 hours ago
Aliceinwonderland
im not worried, im not going anywhere and ur all going to feel stupid after this

open group

Unanimous S5: All Stars (NOW APPLYING)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!