This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One Finale- You're The Only Friend I Need

Topic » Season One Finale- You're The..

3398 days 11 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
[this episode will be up until Saturday]

Setting: New Years' Eve/New Years Day

As the year of 2015 comes to its climax and the year of 2016 is about to commence, a lot is on the minds of these young men and women, between one leaving and one on the edge of losing it all.. it doesn't take a lot for a year to change. So much is going on, between family fighting, to health woes, even stupid shit like makeout sessions with the wrong person, it's gonna be the start to one helluva year.

In this episode
-The new years' birthday bash [for Kor, Greg and Shan]

-Kyle's biggest secret gets revealed, and finds out how many people are actually there for 'im.

-Sam starts to realize maybe there are people who wanna help him

And oh so much more.

"We'll laugh until our ribs get tired.. but that'll never be enough"

3398 days 11 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
[by Kyle, I meant Leo.]
3398 days 11 hours ago
MonaMania
*practices my opening remarks for the mock trial in Dex's room in front of him*
3398 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
Wakes up. Stretches-
3398 days 11 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*rolls over in bed*
Shush.
3398 days 11 hours ago
MonaMania
*lays back in bed and wraps my arms around him* dexy i need your take on my case. let me at least get through the first part
3398 days 11 hours ago
lLotusQueenl
*wakes up and goes downstairs*
*makes a bowl of cereal*
3398 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
Gets dress. Ties my hair up-
3398 days 11 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
A, too early. B, if I took your case, you'd have nothing to stand on.
*kisses him*
You're a giant softie underneath it all
3398 days 11 hours ago
MonaMania
Everywhere but under my boxer briefs *kisses him back* I really want to do well on this though *looks back at my papers* I have to run it by dad and I'm so nervous about what he's going to think, it's been the only thing on my mind the past couple of days
3398 days 11 hours ago
Coco2846
(hii)
-wakes up-
-changes-
3398 days 11 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
NO, you are not running it by your dad. You have to do it for you, not for him. If you keep letting other people run your life, at what point will you ever make your own decisions?
3398 days 11 hours ago
Rocketokid13
*playing Thinking Out Loud on the guitar at home, with Lucky sitting there watching me, smiling*
3398 days 11 hours ago
amylou8251
*wakes up and showers, wrapping the towel around me after drying off. Looks in the mirror at my faded bruises and smiles wryly*

^well that won't be happening anymore now that he's in jail^

*goes to my closet to look for something to wear and suddenly remembering Greg's party*

Texts Greg: what time is your party?
3398 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
*sits thinking looking down at my bag*
*blinks a couple times*
^I cant believe it^
3398 days 11 hours ago
MonaMania
*turns my head so we're lying face to face* baby he's a real lawyer, like it or not I do need his take on this

open group

Kids of Austin [aka Kids in America]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!