This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ARGUEMENT AREA

Topic » ARGUEMENT AREA

4722 days 7 hours ago
THIS IS WERE THE JURY ASKS QUESTIONS TO THE F3 AND THE F3 ARGUE
4722 days 7 hours ago
BENLINUS
Jerry
Jerry
Jerry

*fights*
4722 days 7 hours ago
yellowunicorn
LOL(:
4722 days 7 hours ago
rstar51
well i have a question to all 3 of you and here they are

Ben: why would i vote for you because there is a chance that if you woudnt have nommed me and the last day i was here i might be in the F3

Yellow: you were the person that was against me in the F5 and thats what avatar said was the best part of this game for you personnaly i dont think thats so good

Ofl: I dont even know who you are so please explain what you did in this game
4722 days 7 hours ago
rstar51
also avatar do i send you a message for the vote or do i post it on the day 11
4722 days 7 hours ago
u will send me it but not yet
4722 days 7 hours ago
rstar51
ok i didnt have anyone in mind yet
4722 days 7 hours ago
yellowunicorn
what was my question?
4722 days 7 hours ago
rstar51
what do you think was your best move in the game
4722 days 7 hours ago
rstar51
also thank you yellow and BEN for puting me in your speach
4722 days 7 hours ago
BENLINUS
Hey Rs, you should vote for me because in this game I didn't have help from anyone for at least 3/4 of it, so I had to rely on myself to push through, then I admit I did call the shots on that last nomination ceremony which 2 others happily followed and yellow even though I didn't tell him to vote you still did, so yes you could say it was my fault you got bombed but I can't do that on my own.. I needed 2 others to follow the instructions, then when you asked about the alliance I wanted to keep so I didn't vote you out in the eviction poll. I do apologise if I hurt your feelings but you gotta do what you gotta do
4722 days 7 hours ago
yellowunicorn
well yea that was my best move. getting to the final 5 to final 3. i could of done more but i was busy or the timezones were different. when he would post things, people would already answer them, and once i checked when i got home from school there was nothing i could possibly do. i also said it in my speech. i wish i could of done more though): i dont mind if you vote for me as long as you vote with a good reason(:
4722 days 7 hours ago
yellowunicorn
well ben i also made it this far without an alliance also. and i still made it through when you guys went up against me. goes to show that you can do anything by yourself just as good as a group targetting you(:
4722 days 7 hours ago
rstar51
very true and Ben me and you played the same way i tried to make a alliance at the end cause the only person i was in a alliance with was tennis but  it was really a dont vote for each other alliance so we didn't talk and i tried to get with you but ok it worked better for you
4722 days 7 hours ago
rstar51
yellow and Ben i have to say im voting for one of you sorry ofl
4722 days 7 hours ago
yellowunicorn
just shows that being in an alliance doesnt guarentee you full immunity to the next round

open group

the last one standing season 8 all-stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!