This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale+Reunion

Topic » Finale+Reunion

4472 days 18 hours ago
RachelReilly1
I made great friends in this game
Shadow,Piddu,Supah,TeamJacz, and even bradnon. We all def have to keep in touch!!! :)
4472 days 18 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
brandonpinzu
I'm sorry I didn't vote for you btw Shadow, but I honestly didn't knwo who to vote. :P

It's okay I knew you would be bitter and wouldn't vote for me. Oh well I prolly wouldn't vote for the person who was the sole reason for my demise had I lost too xx
4472 days 18 hours ago
brandonpinzu
Yeah, the decisions about VOTING PEOPLE OFF. I still helped him get here. No matter what anybody says, I made great moves, including my fake idol that I said I had. I never had an idol until final 6
4472 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Gaia

Honestly, if I had won the final immunity, I was taking Shadow lol
Cuz I knew I had 0% chance of winning against brandon but I had like 5% against Shadow

Thats why when Shadow asked if he could give up immunity at f3 i thought he would give it to me forcing me to vote brandon and thus lose a jury vote
4472 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
I think Maroon forgetting to vote was a turning point in the game

Mike being bribed I think is too far.  Bribing people to not vote in my opinion is pretty much cheating since your using sources outside the game to help yourself.  So if mike really was bribed, I think thats bogus lol
4472 days 18 hours ago
RachelReilly1
I think i could be conisidered the villian of the season, more so though if i would have made it farther.
4472 days 18 hours ago
Js21
Wait Hold On. There was a triple elimination?? and Shadow and Piddu are brothers??
4472 days 18 hours ago
brandonpinzu
Yes Js21
4472 days 18 hours ago
RachelReilly1
lol talking stops :P well good season boys ;P
4472 days 18 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Player of the Season: Me obv
Maroon Forgetting To Vote Causing His Elimination: LOL at this, this is what got me here thanks babes!
Michael Being Bribed To Vote: Not true! I said to him "Mike how are you voting? You like gifts, yes?" I never said I would gift him!
Why No One Bought The Pass To Return: Better prizes than this imo
Had Alex Won The Endurance Challenge, Would He Have Really Taken Brandon? No that was all of my lies LOL
Biggest Mistakes: People not voting, letting me and piddu get as far as we did together and when they realized they had to take us out it was too late
Biggest Moves: People not voting, Me and piddu voting off players that didn't vote (knowing they would have gotten a vote for themselves)
Heros/Villains: Heroes me and Piddu, villians everyone else including gaia xx
Burundi Promo: What LOL
Dumbest Move: Piddu and Brandon wasting their idols at a tribal where it wasn't needed
Was Mark Safe At The Tribal After He Went All The Way? Yes
IRL Gift Reveal: Theirs an irl gift :O
How The Brothers Made F4 Skills and pure gameplay and a lot of luck cause people didn't vote oop!
Second Chances: Did anyone get one?
How That Triple Elimination Changed The Game: It made all the tribes merge with 3 people so no tribe had an advantage/target at merge.
Season Votes: Lulz
Host's Favourites: Me obv
Host's Thoughts: Winner deserved it!
Right Winner? Um ja!
4472 days 18 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
I think heres how the jury voted

9th: Cedric/Teamjacz (Ducie/Winrawr) (Black) Voted for Alex
8th: Sara/RachelReilly1 (Tuamotus/Winrawr) (Orange) Voted for Shadow
7th: Mark/Suppahhero (Ducie/Winrawr) (White) Voted for Shadow
6th: Maroon/Bombdabeast (Oeno/Winrawr) (Yellow) Voted for Alex
5th: Michael/Mikec51 (Ducie/Winrawr) (Sky) Voted for Shadow
4th: Scott/Piddu (Tuamotus/Winrawr) (Brown) Voted for Shadow
3rd: Brandon/Brandonpinzu (Oeno/Winrawr) (Silver) Voted for Alex
4472 days 18 hours ago
brandonpinzu
I didn't waste my idol. It was the last tribal!!
4472 days 18 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
You could have used it on mike to save him and get me/piddu voted off...
4472 days 17 hours ago
RachelReilly1
Player of the Season-Brandon
Maroon Forgetting To Vote Causing His Elimination-Haha sucks for him
Michael Being Bribed To Vote-sketchy
Why No One Bought The Pass To Return-idk
Had Alex Won The Endurance Challenge, Would He Have Really Taken Brandon?Proly but idk
Biggest Mistakes-people not voting
Biggest Moves-Supah using his idol on me, people not voting
Heros/Villains-Heros(Alex,Mark) villians(Me haha, maybe brandon)
Burundi Promo-?
Dumbest Move-people not voting lmao
Was Mark Safe At The Tribal After He Went All The Way?yes i was going home
IRL Gift Reveal-idk what it is?
How The Brothers Made F4-not surprised tbh
Second Chances-?
How That Triple Elimination Changed The Game-bigtime b/c it forced the tribes to work together.
Season Votes-:)
Host's Favourites-ME <3 haha
Host's Thoughts-good season :P
Right Winner?Yes
4472 days 17 hours ago
Supahhero
I voted for you shadow!!!!! I did Sooo yeah.... Your welcome. Cottage alex though. You both did great

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!