This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners VS Runner-Ups Reunion

Topic » Winners VS Runner-Ups Reunion

3504 days 10 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Chris ruined everything. His entire series is fucking garbage. Horrible cesspool, the bottom of the barrel on this entire website, and anyone who plays with it should be ashamed and jump into a lake.
3504 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
i cry
3504 days 9 hours ago
sarge455
Gohan u think I am an idiot...u r a fucking loser....never getting a vote...lol
3504 days 9 hours ago
sarge455
I told u host that I was not changing my vote and I can prove it.
3504 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
I voted Jeremy to win and told him I was not switching.
3504 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
No one said you didn't

i said you didnt send a backup vote
3504 days 8 hours ago
Caliboy
CAN I DO WHAT SARGE DID, I wouldnt want to Vote JArrod EITHER.. ugh IF Only I stuck thru my backup vote as If I knew it was between Jarrod and JEremy my VOTE would stay the same DUH, I thought I made that clear as I said I would ONLY VOTE JARROD if there is a TIE between ALEX and JARROD which I DOUBTED would happen due to fact that ALEX got 0 votes like I PREDICTED  :P
3504 days 8 hours ago
Caliboy
^Pretty much I would of thrown my vote away to Alex so Jeremy would win if I had too. But obviously this didnt go through CHris's head Eye rolls.
3504 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
i didnt give rich the option..

he refused to work with me
3504 days ago
Gaiaphage
This game finally finishes 8 PM EST TONIGHT!
3504 days ago
Gaiaphage
MAKE THAT 9 PM EST

I WILL BE GONE FROM 6-8
3503 days 14 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
"did your absolute best"

According to the perimeters of the deal which were as I said in my speech.

"'do your best to save each other without endangering your own game" 

I fulfilled this agreement.  I'm not even mad that he didn't vote for me to win (though he shoulda had me at #2 :P).  Additionally, even if I hadn't done anything.  Him being angry is ridiculous and just bitchy.  He himself said (to me) that he didn't even make an attempt to change the vote at F12 because 3 people were already doing it... then I get stuck in the same situation and do infinitely times more than he did, but he is mad.  Basically, he is being a little bitch about losing which is fine, but he shouldn't be getting angry at me because he failed/his tribe got pagonged (either way you wanna look at it).

Again, as for his votes... well whatever.  But, his attitude is that of a bitch.

And as for you saying that you didn't try to turn people against me, Russ.  I don't believe it.  You promised you would try to do just that when I didn't give in to your extortion.  And the fact that you still don't understand that I never even considered your offer and was just defending my own position is a little nutty to me.
3503 days 14 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
"Yeah, I don't see how you can really believe that one person can single-handedly be responsible for a two-way conversation, esp. when that individual ends it."

The bad guy is the one that is trying to bribe/blackmail the other person.  It doesn't matter if I was in the conversation for 10 minutes or 10 hours.  Only one person tried to bribe somebody during that conversation and that makes you the bad guy.
3503 days 14 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
"Caliboy
^Pretty much I would of thrown my vote away to Alex so Jeremy would win if I had too. But obviously this didnt go through CHris's head Eye rolls."

I legit thought about asking you and Andy to do this because I'm a presumptious asshole and thought I had your votes and support going in.  That is okay though.  Better safe with a Jarrod win than sorry with a freak Alex win.
3503 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
^ for realz I think Andy, Sarge, and I both were willing to throw our votes away regardless for this so I dont see how we can't just crown Jeremey as the winner, but watch Chris turn it into a JArrod win Eyerolls.. so Unjust.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!