This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 4

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3540 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
@Newz it's cool. It's a HP windows 8 full touch laptop. But I don't have internet so can't really use it yet unless I find wifi :p
3540 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
@Newz it's cool. It's a HP windows 8 full touch laptop. But I don't have internet so can't really use it yet unless I find wifi :p
3540 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
While we wait, I'll explain the challenge.
3540 days 14 hours ago
Skittles22399
Ok
3540 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Infront of you are rows of hanging tiles that look like this:

Addrian Derek Erik Jeff Newz Oakley

Your job it to shatter other players tiles so you are the only player with tiles remaining. Last player still in the game wins immunity.

The challenge will be based on rounds. Each round you have TWO minutes to POST here 1, 2 or 3 names that you want to fire at (you can choose put yourself down). You cannot fire at the same person more than once each round. E,g you could not choose bob, bob and sally because you can't write down bobs name twice. When you post the names random.org will decide how accurate your shots are. You have a 70% chance of hitting your target, a 10% chance of missing left a 10% chance of missing right and a 10% chance of missing completely. When you miss left or right your shot will hit the nearest available tile in that direction. This board is continuous in the fact that if I were to fire at Jeff and miss right the shot would hit Newz. I process your shots in the order you post them so make sure you include all your shots in the same post as I will only count your first post. If all your tiles are knocked out before its your turn to shoot then you do not get your shots even if you've already posted them.

If you shatter a player's (other than your own) last tile and eliminate them you get one of your own tiles back as a reward.
3540 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Any questions just ask

When ready, say ready.

You dont have to be here to win.
3540 days 14 hours ago
Skittles22399
Example?
3540 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
By continuous I didn't explain it well above.

If I fire at say Addrian who's on the far left, and it misses left, it'll hit Oakley, who's on the far right.
3540 days 14 hours ago
awwsum11
random.org time, I guess...please, nobody feel offended if I shoot at you...
3540 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Example:

I post:

Fires at Oakley

I then random.org if it hits (70% chance), misses left (10% chance), misse right (10% chance), or misses completely (10% chance).
3540 days 14 hours ago
Skittles22399
ok
3540 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
There's a lot of strategy, luck, timing, and social skills involved in this.
3540 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
We will begin at 8:10.
3540 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Say ready when you read and understand the rules.
3540 days 14 hours ago
Addrian
Ok so just to make sure we just post names?

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!