This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 1/2 (Cheplok)

Topic » Tribal Council 1/2 (Cheplok)

3655 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS/SKYPE CHATS!!

Welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch and dip it in the fire. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Cole has individual immunity so is safe from the vote. Everyone else is fair game.

Send me your votes by 11 PM EST TOMORROW. ALSO WHEN YOU VOTE, GIVE ME A REASON WHY YOU ARE VOTING THAT WAY. These will NOT be revealed during the game, so don't worry.

If you want to play your immunity idol, let me know.

Post your name for questions.

SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS/SKYPE CHATS!!
3655 days 17 hours ago
Cole91
Me!
3655 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Cole- immunity! How's it feel?
3655 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
me
3655 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Ah a season with so many idols. I played one before when I was new to group games. They are fun but lead to super paranoia. I played my idol right away and did very well that season. I think I could easily be a target tonight so maybe it'll come out of my bag of tricks. Maybe it won't. I can't confirm or deny that. I may not even have an idol, but I do. *llama sound*
3655 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
John- How do you base your vote?

Mearl- Thank you for that input. With a second chances season, everyone is obviously gonna try to make use of this second shot. Does this take the game to a whole new level of gameplay?
3655 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
*tony voice*
See when everybody has an idol, that's a problem, because it means I don't have all the idols. But I've got my bag of tricks with me tonight Chris, I'm playing it safe.
3655 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Me x
3655 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
There are a lot of good players in this game, which is dangerous enough without them all having idols.
3655 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ryan- I think everybody has their bag of tricks tonight :P. Is there a way to convince other people to actually give you their idol?

Andrea- Have alliances formed yet?

Mearl- Very true. How will 16 idols AND Redemption Island impact this game?
3655 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Andrea- Have alliances formed yet?
I don't really have to answer this because its common sense that they have :P
3655 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Andrea- Thoughts on Sackeshi calling you out?
3655 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Ryan- I think everybody has their bag of tricks tonight :P. Is there a way to convince other people to actually give you their idol?

If you can do that, you have a lot of power. Not sure if people are willing to give up their precious though.
3655 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Andrea- Thoughts on Sackeshi calling you out?
--
Pure Jealousy, If he keeps calling me out then I'll have to take him out myself. Either way he only has 1 idol to keep himself safe. Once that is gone its goodbye Sackeshi and hello to a peaceful game.
3655 days ago
Jxhn
John - how do you base your vote?

For me it's about kind of making a foundation for the longer run. This game is full of big names so I think were all taking caution in that regard.

And also Andrea I think no one could give less of a damn about sackoshit.
3654 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
8/8 Votes

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!