This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

UPDATE: ROLES & REMINDER

Topic » UPDATE: ROLES & REMINDER

2943 days 19 hours ago
awesome2210
Because this is the first season, I will NOT be doing roles, since all of the characters are new and have not had the chance to develop yet. This gives characters more freedom since they aren't confined to what I make them. However, just a few key points that I have to add since I noticed a few recurring points in people's bios, as well as things you all need to know:

• Initially, nobody knows Biltmore exists unless I specifically mail you otherwise
• Initially, nobody knows they have powers unless I specifically mail you otherwise
     - Expanding on this, you ARE however able to have had those moments where you discover something is not right, i.e. accidentally burning yourself but noticing it doesn't affect you, or you cut yourself and find it miraculously healed soon after.
• Nobody knows each other unless I specifically mail you otherwise

And that's all you need to know for when the show premieres. All of your bios will still be the same, just keep in mind the points above. As always, if you have any questions then feel free to mail me.

Also, don't forget that the premiere will be up TODAY @ 3PM MST/PST | 6PM EST | 11PM GMT.

Thank you!
2943 days 19 hours ago
awesome2210
ALSO: Please post a photo of your character in the images section, and make sure to put their first and last name. I would do it myself, but I know that I don't like when people do it for me because sometimes they pick an ugly picture, so you guys get to choose what picture you want up there.
2943 days 17 hours ago
ninjohn
delicious :)
2943 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
I'm switching my FC to Michael B Jordan

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!