This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task 1

Topic » Task 1

4760 days 1 hour ago
computer3000
This is Big Brother

The task is about to start at 6pm the task instructions will be posted

Please await further instructions.

In this task, you will find it quite simple. However the time limit may not be simple. 15 out of the 20 people must take part by 11pm but there are chances for the task to still be passed if this is not the case

I'll see you all in 5 minute
4760 days 1 hour ago
computer3000
TASK 1

Very simple task indeed.

Make a blog about your favourite fruit or your least favourite fruit. 15 of you must make a blog about this before 5 hours are up after the task started

Then, one of the people who posted the blog must have a top blog. This could be simply a golden place next to the blog. You do not need it to reach the blogs page.

If 15 people do not complete the task by 11pm. There are still options. Any further top blogs will equal 2 people. so if you had 14 people take part so you haven't yet passed the challenge. 2 top blogs will be required to pass the challenge. I wish you all good luck. There are different levels of difficulty for this task.

If you are one of those people who manage to get top blog. You have the possibility of the house mates being grateful to you for passing the task. So it is something worth considering individually.
4760 days 1 hour ago
computer3000
Failure will result in 3 NOMINATIONS instead of 2
4760 days ago
computer3000
Post all blogs in here
4759 days 20 hours ago
computer3000
UPDATE:

3 people have decided to leave. Meaning you only need 2 more people to win this task
4759 days 18 hours ago
computer3000
End of Task

Sorry I'm late

Okay you didn't make it in time unfortunately.

However you may still pass this task. As long as two other blogs make top blogs by the time it expires. Good luck. It is hard but doable.

I'll talk to you again when all blogs have expired.

open group

Big Brother 1 (Hosted by Computer3000)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!