This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 1 Challenge] - "Model Who?"

Topic » [Week 1 Challenge] -..

1418 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CHALLENGE CLOSED ::::::::::

Results will be posted in a few hours!
1418 days 5 hours ago
Davoniscool
Sasha: GL Everyone
1418 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
::::::::::: CHALLENGE RESULTS ::::::::::

Welcome Models to the first Challenge Results.

I must say before I start that the majority did very well and I did get to know you a lot more!

I will be talking to the Top 3 and the Bottom 3, the rest of you will be safe.

The Bottom 3 are....
1418 days 5 hours ago
kaylee21
Judge Kaylee: Good Luck Models! <3
1418 days 5 hours ago
raygan94

Soo Joo, Kendall and Zendaya.

Soo Joo - This Photo really is not my favorite after seeing your Casting Photo. To be honest I read your description and I was expecting something else. I do get the confidence and you taking a risk but your score was not low its just the others did better.

Kendall - On the opposite of Soo Joo this was expected after your description, HOWEVER, I do think this a very amateur Photo. Looks like it has been taken by a friend while you played around taking selfies. This does not scream Model to me.

Zendaya - I do see the Confidence but again I feel like the Photo was cut short. I felt more emotion from your description than the Photo. I think it was a very typical safe Photo and others took bigger risks.

I did have to do a lot of Nitpicking because as a whole you all did quite a good job for the first Challenge.
1418 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Now for the Top 3, who are....
Natalia, Megan and Manu!

Natalia and Megan - really I have the same critique for both of you. Your descriptions MATCHED your photo! Megan went for the Mum BOSS because you seriously look AMAZING, a perfect example of Less is More. Natalia went for the Sexy Mum who woke up like this and still looks FABULOUS! You both portrayed CLASS Mothers and that took this Challenge by storm!

Manu - I was taken back by this Photo. There isn't much but what there is is absolutely PERFECT! Your face looks AMAZING and you are really beautiful! You portrayed a softer, sensual yet SEXY guy. Diversity right? Enough said.
1418 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
The rest of you landed in the Middle. Safe. STEP IT UP!

The Winner of this first Challenge and IMMUNE at the next Eliminations is
MANU!

Congratulations! You absolutely impressed me and that Photo is to DIE FOR!!! LOVED IT!
Well done! You will have Immunity at the next Eliminations!
1418 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
The Scores will be posted in the House!

Photoshoot coming soon!
1418 days 4 hours ago
Davoniscool
Sasha: congrats manu
1418 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Grace: Congrats Manu
1418 days 4 hours ago
valgarfield
Congrats many!! Omg can't believe I made top 3. Thank you so much for the great comments!!!!!!
1418 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
Manu: OMG OMG *cries and hugs Mia*

Manu: Thank you so much! I won't let you down!
1417 days 12 hours ago
chris2pei
grats Manu!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!