This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 3] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [Week 3] - Panel &..

1818 days 2 hours ago
LeonM1996
Thank you judges! I'm so pleased to be number 2 for the second week in a row, but yet again my challenge score has cost me the top spot. Mark my words, I will give it my ALL in the challenge next week and prove to everyone that I am a strong contender for the crown.
1818 days 2 hours ago
Decisions
Really bad this group
1818 days 2 hours ago
Decisions
IS very injusted and only like for interes
1818 days 2 hours ago
LeonM1996
Looool this girl really kicking up a fuss over being eliminated when she submitted the most basic bitch pose
1818 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Confessional:

It sucks that I placed 6th due to penalties. 3rd would have been nice but at least i'm still in the competition.

I guess I made the right decision with choosing Emma. Her first photo was stunning and clearly would have beaten me this week. Was she my biggest competiton? IDK. This week she was. Overall? We'll see.
1818 days 2 hours ago
Decisions
It seems super unfair that I always be privileged Ariana every week, I am simply unhappy that I always win with such basic photos and without any outstanding makeup, if we are going to score I hope they are more professional because each time this group stinks more. I do not think back to any edition, I demand copyright and remove my image from here, goodbye
1817 days 15 hours ago
mikec51
https://media1.tenor.com/images/0d3d95bf1159590d2c3c3861d6813b2a/tenor.gif?itemid=8099800

Me to Emma. Don’t be a sore loser ladies, it is not a good look in the industry.
1817 days 14 hours ago
patricenka9
OMG YALL LOVED MY PHOTO BUT I FLOPPED CHALLANGE LIKE A FISH NOT SKINNY SKSKJ
1817 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
A Winner also needs to learn how to Lose, clearly this is the case!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!