This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Quarter Finals ] - The Results!

Topic » [ Quarter Finals ] - The..

3526 days ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to the Quarter Final Results!

There are 5 of you here right now, but only 3 will survive this weeks eliminations!

You were all asked to perform a Duet to get you into the Semi Finals!
You were also asked to make the Strongest & Weakest competition to you.

The Act named the Strongest competition was Jessie J
&
The Act named the Weakest competition was Kelly Clarkson
But let's see what happens after these weeks performances!

First, here to perform one of the most amazing Duets ever to happen on The X Factor, please welcome to the stage, ALEXANDRA BURKE and our very own BEYONCÉ!
http://youtu.be/ccthIuJOi5A
3526 days ago
raygan94
::::: Jessica Sanchez singing I am Telling You with Jennifer Holiday :::::

Ray - This was truly an epic duet! Jennifer's voice is more mature and aged, whereas you brought freshness and youth to the stage! Your vocals were incredible in this performance and I can not wait to see you in the Semi Finals!

Beyoncé - As usual your vocals were spot on and amazing, you always give such a great performance. My only problem is that you didnt stand out for me this week.

::::: Kelly Clarkson singing Don't Rush with Ben Skill :::::

Ray - I can't deny this was a nice song and that you sung beautifully but I wasn't wowed at all. I was easily distracted when listening to you. I would see this as a good song for Week 1,2 or 3 but not the song to take you to the Semi Finals.

Beyoncé - I liked this song! I think it was a good song choice and your vocals were okay.. but at this point in the competition this isnt enough, you need to step it up!

::::: Carrie Underwood singing Remind Me with Brad Paisley :::::

Ray - This was a beautiful song that I have never heard before! Your voice had nothing to do with Brad's! You completely took over the vocal part of the song while he played the guitar! Perfect song choice and amazing performance! Well done!

Beyoncé - Wow! You never seize to amaze me! Your vocals were outstanding and you definitely stood out. Amazing performance!

::::: Jessie J singing Domino with Angie Miller :::::

Ray - You almost slid by without me noticing, but after having 15 successful seasons nothing goes by unnoticed. You have used this song before and repeating songs is against the rules. You could only repeat the Audition song. Therefore from me there will be no critique.

Beyoncé - Youve really let me down this week. This is an amazing performance but due to the fact that you've already used this song I cant give you a critique.

::::: Demi Lovato singing Give Me Love with Ed Sheeran :::::

Ray - I don't like the fact we can't see you but knowing that you proved that we don't have to watch you to feel the emotion with which you sing. You portray that with your vocals alone and that is what this competition is all about! Well done!

Beyoncé - I dont like this song at all. Your vocals didnt go well together and they were all over the place. Not amused at all! You really need to step it up if you want to continue. I disagree with Ray!
3526 days ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::
3526 days ago
raygan94
This is how Eliminations are going to work this week!

The first 2 Acts I call are SAFE and will be singing again in the SEMI FINALS!

The remaining 3 will be in trouble.
The Act with the weakest performance this week will AUTOMATICALLY be eliminated.
The remaining 2 will battle it out in this weeks Bottom 2 poll where only ONE will make it out of safely!

With that in mind. Let's head on to THE RESULTS!
3526 days ago
raygan94
The first Act I call has been voted Best Performance of the week and will be the first SEMI FINALIST!

Best Performance this week goes to

Carrie Underwood! Congratulations! See you in the Semi Finals!
3526 days ago
raygan94
The Second Semi Finalist is

Jessica Sanchez! Congratulations! You too will be singing in the Semi Finals!
3526 days ago
NovaScotiaChic
grats guys
3526 days ago
raygan94
Jessie J, Kelly Clarkson, Demi Lovato, 2 of you will battle it out in the bottom 2 poll and 1 of you is about to go home.

The Act who got the lowest score this week and is therefore the FIRST act going home tonight is

Jessie J!

Iam sorry Jessie but you have been eliminated. It was unfair to keep you when you had broken the rules twice. It was a pleasure having you and it's a real shame to see you leave now at this stage, but that's competition. In the end the strongest competition voted by the contestants is going home first. I hope to see you join many more of my group games to show me what you got! Thanks, goodbye!
3526 days ago
Rosscoe4
I am sorry I forgot I totally used that song but good luck lot everyone else :)
3526 days ago
NovaScotiaChic
when is poll up gotta get my spam on ;)
3526 days ago
raygan94
Kelly Clarkson & Demi Lovato you will both face each other in the Bottom 2 poll. Only ONE of you can be victorious and join Carrie & Jessica in the Semi Finals!

This week the poll will be closed at a random time. Nobody knows when it closes so SPAMMING is really important this week!

Spamming is what's going to show the judges how much you really want this!

Good luck girls! Remember there is only ONE spot left in the Semi Finals!

Poll link will be posted below!
3526 days ago
Rosscoe4
Good luck Nova Scotia :)
3526 days ago
boozes
yay i made it
3526 days ago
carlyjordan14
Omg thank you judges SOOOOO MUCH!!! <3 :D

Great job, Jessica!

Good luck, Demi and Kelly! <3
3526 days ago
boozes
i think i saved the best performances for finals

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!