This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 32 Challenges!

Topic » Season 32 Challenges!

4089 days 19 hours ago
snowflake3
do i win now?
4089 days 19 hours ago
Timster
IN TIES WE SHOUDL DO A TRIVIA CHALLENGE
4089 days 19 hours ago
austino15fffan
no
4089 days 19 hours ago
BBobsessor
Too late :3
4089 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
PUBLIC CHOOSES, ILL CLOSE THE POLL TOMORROW MORNING.
4089 days 19 hours ago
Mybash_
Ok I'll vote legitimately
4089 days 19 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Join & Apply My Survivor: Durban
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5702
4089 days 19 hours ago
Mybash_
Austin, What big moves have you made?

BB, You were awful in challenges, except the last one. What you lacked in Physical you made up in social. If you won immunity who would you take to the end with you? Why?

Snow, <3
4089 days 19 hours ago
Timster
i was robbed..
4089 days 19 hours ago
Mybash_
I love twinies
4089 days 19 hours ago
Mybash_
My Vote is for....
4089 days 19 hours ago
Mybash_
BBobsessor <3333
4089 days 19 hours ago
Mybash_
But I love all of you 3!!'
4089 days 19 hours ago
Timster
Btw, can I say this was the funnest i've had on this website in a LONG Time. I'm not mad about losing. I prob wouldn't have won the final poll anyways. I'm proud of my gameplay.

It was obvious to everyone I was Public Enemy number 1 from the start dominating in challenges. We kept having tribe switches and I had to make new relationships and alliances in each tribe switch. I kept getting a vote against me at every tribal but I SURVIVED. Then I talked to Snowflake & we made a deal. And then Together we set up the final 5 alliance. We overthrew Sunny LOL even when it was 6 vs 5

Then we dominated the rest of the game. I won every immunity, and I lost in the final 4. I got Malcomed but it's all good. Cause regardless i'm coming back for allstars. I've made it to the final 4 both times i've played this < 3

You were a great host Jharrin and I love you all!

open group

Jharrin's Quick Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!