This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Albania Finale

Topic » Survivor: Albania Finale

3217 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Roger: ' What was your biggest move in the game???'

My biggest move in the game was voting out Jenn. She was a big thread, she was playing a strange and imprevisible game, so I think that changed a lot the course of the game. The fact that I didn't talk with everybody the same(speaking of quantity) doesn't mean I did nothing, right? I didn't heard too much about your moves neither, Roger, but you gained a 4th place, so I can't say you did nothing. Now you have my resume, maybe you'll change your mind.
3217 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Dustin:

1.' What was the move that you did that was the best, that helped you get here the most.'
There were a lot. Firstly at the first tribal council, where somehow I convince you to not vote me out, I think it was crucial. Then, voting out Martha, which became a target for me after finding that an idol was found. I've made her be seen as she was having it:)) And like I've told Roger, getting rid of Jenn. And, to be sincere, the most important thing was to succeed to stay into a majority at every tribal council, I think all were important.

2. 'I'm curious on this question with all that has been said from the jury to you both so thats why I'm asking, which 2 jury members would you put in your spots and why.'
If I'd have to chosse 2 other finalists? I don't know, it's hard. There were a lot of good players, even before the merge, I'm remembering Martha. Ok, Dustin, you clearly could easily have been here, you made a big impact on this game, I think that you are seen as the player of the season, so one of the finalists would be you. The other, I don't know, I'd have 3 names who could fit for a final with a little more attention on the game:
-Morgan, if she wouldn't have been that impulsive and 'one way going'. I think Morgan played a really good game, but she couldn't make a more versatile game, she didn't make any compromise, she went her ideal way which couldn't bring her into the final.
-Jenn, she was a good strategist and was calculating very well her moves. I think she didn't succeed because she was doubtful, she really was making you not to trust her, so you didn't want her too much in the game. She also played too many sides, and when you do this, you have to be more directly, you can't make the other players doubt about you, you have to make them believe you. I think that's what was missing on her to make the finals, but in terms of strategy and social gmae, I'd say she would deserve a spot in this final.
-Roger, knew how to remain into a majority, even if he started from a 4 vs 6 tribe minority after the merge. He found an idol, was pretty good in the social game, I considered him very calm and calculated. Howevere, I'm surprised about his reaction here, I didn't expect him to be that upset. I think he missed a more decisive move, that's why he's not in the final.
So, a little long answer, but I hope you have all the information you need know Dustin.
3217 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Ok, so I want to put Jacob a question: when did you make me and Seb turn against each other? I thought it has nothing to you and I don't see how could you do that, that moment really wasn't about you.
3217 days 6 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks over at Dallas*

Ok well first of all I never said I was being honest, I didn't talk about your honesty because you weren't, I was talking about your patronising behaviour so thanks for not answering my question correctly, great work buddy

Also I just want to talk about this.
". I think the reason is because I didn't succeed în gaining control of the game, but I think I've worked pretty we'll as an outsider. "
THAT IS A LOAD OF BS AND YOU KNOW IT! You were in the majority this entire merge, you voted off every single juror so to say you were an outsider is just complete bullocks and I want people to know that. The fact your lessening your gameplay just disgusts me as a game player. I mean I made it to Final 5 with only being in majority twice during merge.

Also Jacob don't think your off the hook because you literally lied to me twice this merge and you keep saying your friend however you didn't and still don't seem to feel too upset about backstabbing on your closest friends outside and inside this game "apparently" so that's where my frustration with you is. If I'm your friend then make it seem that way.....just saying

I mean at this point I still don't know who I'm voting for because both of you are just keep giving reasons as to why I SHOULDNT vote for you so start using that social game (that both of you clearly failed at) and prove to me why you think I should give you my name!!!!!

ITS FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL, show us your passion, show us you want this win!
3217 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Ok, Morgan, now I don't know where I'm standing. I was in majority cause I knew how to fill in it, but I didn't control my majorities, that's what I said I was an outsider. It didn't went as I wanted to, I mean, my majority was different from a council to another, which wasn't my plan. To be sincere I would have liked to go with you, Dustin and Jacob till the end, my strategy was to have a long term-alliance, it wasn't my fault that I couldn't. And you're talking about my patronising behaviour, I don't think I had sth like that, with all the respect. I think I just did sth like that once when I've threatened Sebb, but I think I had all the reasons, he really played dumb there and it was also(as it was confirmed) in his disadvantage. So, maybe can you explain me why do you say that I had this type of behaviour, maybe then I would be able to answer your questions correctly. Then, maybe you explain me why I am Phillip Shepperd, cause you didn't so far, you just explained who's Phillip Sheppard. Not that I'm against him, I just don't see any assemblance between his game and mine.
3217 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew
'I lied to Morgan at the final ten when I said I was putting Nick's name down.
I lied to Katherine at the final nine, and then subsequently Dana when I said I didn't know how she got eliminated.
I lied to Dana that I was writing her name down to try and flush a potential idol.
I lied to Sebs when I told him I was voting off Dallas.
I lied to Morgan when I told her I was voting off Dallas'

Come on Jacob, you lied to everyone in this game:)) Just 5 on the list???
3217 days ago
DallasAndrew
So, to make my final statement:
I believe I deserve to win cause I played a though game, I was always there knowing what is happening în the game and I played as good as I could strategical. I was also fighting as much as I could(I didn't give up at the last immunity challenge as someone said here, Mittens can confirm that, it was just a big difference în the tehnologic al resources, I played that challenge until the last question).
What's more important is that I believe Jacob doesn't deserve to win. Let's be honest, his major play was to make alliance with everybody and then to lie to his partners. It was a very risky play, so I'd say that beside not being honorable at all, he played wrong strategical too. Let's say that he will come back for a future season, I think he will be the first voted ou?. Personally, a? I said earlier, even I wasn't honest 100% with everybody I tried to respect my agreements.
So I hope you have now all the informa?ionale needed and I hope you will give the win to the beat player. Thanks for being part of this game!
3216 days 23 hours ago
RogelioWii
I am not even in that list Jacob....
3216 days 23 hours ago
Luzon
Dallas:

"Jacob, with all the respect, you've played a cheap game, good strategic but cheap. You had no problems in lying and not respecting your alliances, all you did was to go with everybody in the game."

But which alliances did I not respect? I was loyal to Jenn, Dana and Roger and had no idea they were being voted off that night. It was just as much of a blindside to me. The only people I actually backstabbed were Katherine and Morgan. I was also loyal to Dustin until the end, and people like Sebs I had no allegiance to anyway.

And, "all you did was go with everybody in the game." You didn't do that? You said that at the final six and onward you didn't care and got carried here. You also joined a four person alliance that Dustin formed to vote off Jenn, but you're saying that like it was your idea.

"To go further, I think what you did it's not really smart, to ake alliances with everybody and not be voted out... You were very lucky in y opinion"

How is not being voted out lucky? Again, the only alliances I actually broke were Katherine and Dana. Lying is not the same thing as backstabbing. I lied lots of times, but actions speak louder than words. Let's look at Dana, I lied to her so she would flush out the idol but I had NO intention of writing her name down. I stayed loyal to her until the end.

"Ok, so I want to put Jacob a question: when did you make me and Seb turn against each other? I thought it has nothing to you and I don't see how could you do that, that moment really wasn't about you."

I have to admit that Morgan helped me a bit here. But, the jist of it is:
- I approached Roger and Sebs the night before about voting you out
- I told Sebs that you wanted him out
- When Sebs attacked you in main, I egged him on
- Then I approached you and asked you if you were still up for voting out Sebs
- Get Sebs to spill as much information as he can to me (and he did)

Sebs told me this before his vote off: "dustin didn't tell me anything but dallas told me to vote out dustin. he said it wouldve been me - rog - him voting dustin and you morgan dustin voting me..he said you'd wait in revote then you'd switch and vote dustin out which sounds like a bag full of shitty lies to me but ik theyre not together anymore."

He wouldn't have told me that if I was a dead man walking. We clearly got to his head.
3216 days 23 hours ago
Luzon
Oh oops, I wrote that at 3 AM at night @Roger

I lied to Morgan when I told her I was voting off Dallas
I lied to Roger when I told her I was voting off Dallas

Didn't think to include you because I didn't vote you off :L
3216 days 23 hours ago
Luzon
Also Dallas:

There were a lot. Firstly at the first tribal council, where somehow I convince you to not vote me out, I think it was crucial. Then, voting out Martha, which became a target for me after finding that an idol was found. I've made her be seen as she was having it:)) And like I've told Roger, getting rid of Jenn. And, to be sincere, the most important thing was to succeed to stay into a majority at every tribal council, I think all were important.

First Tribal Council, it was me that got you to stay in this game. Morgan can vouch for this - I approached her and said that you were a better choice to stay instead of RodneyRules. Dustin probably had some part in that, too. But it wasn't you that convinced us, it was more or less Rodney sucking.

Voting out Martha also wasn't your idea. Again, it was me/Morgan/Dustin with you on the side. The three of us were the main alliance pre-merge. Although I will give you that you made us think she had the idol.
3216 days 23 hours ago
Luzon
Morgan:

"Also Jacob don't think your off the hook because you literally lied to me twice this merge and you keep saying your friend however you didn't and still don't seem to feel too upset about backstabbing on your closest friends outside and inside this game "apparently" so that's where my frustration with you is. If I'm your friend then make it seem that way.....just saying"

Sorry if it doesn't seem like I'm upset about that move. I'm not very good at showing emotion... but voting you out -was- the hardest move for me. After the merge you gave me a second chance, and it made me feel so so so so scummy to vote you out like that. If it was personal I would have voted out Dallas because his "social game" involved talking DOWN to people and being patronizing. I genuinely do like you as a person and we've played together in other group games and places like Roblox. Although I did lie to you, there were times I didn't. Pre-merge, and the f9/f8/f6 tribals were times I was genuinely loyal to you. I still am loyal to you. It saddens me that because of this ~one~ game we may not be the same friends, but I'm hoping that we can move on and you don't hate me too much. I'm really sorry if I hurt you badly, but I also hope you know that it was a tough decision for me too. I wasn't like cackling as I wrote your name down, it was something I had to really contemplate. Everytime I write someone's name down I always think to myself, "will my relationship with them be the same after this?" and with you, I knew that it wouldn't. So it was like, would I lose a friend or lose the game? It was probably the hardest decision I had to make not just in this game, but maybe in my entire group game history because I usually play heroic, so I'm not used to making moves like that. Which is why my moves were messy and burned some people a lot. And of the people that I regret burning the most, yeah, it was you. I still hope we can be friends after this Ollie :S
3216 days 22 hours ago
Luzon
Also Dallas you keep bringing up the fact that if I return in a future season, my strategy won't work again. Uh... duh? That's why the good players are adaptable and use new strategies. And I would be stupid to burn this many people again. This strategy worked for THIS game, so let's not try to focus on an All-Stars game or whatever. That's just a time waster.
3216 days 22 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Questions ~*

Dallas, I have a question for you my love. Why was getting me out important? I did nothing but be a Morgan Mcleod and wanted to be everyone's in this game. I'm also not trying to be rude or anything - but I didn't even knew you were in this game until I got a message saying you were in the Final 2. I hope you give me DETAILS on what happened in my vote or you lost my vote 100%.

Jacob, Why the hell did you vote me off? You weren't my target whatsoever and your ass backstabs me when I know for the longest time. This is worst the time you rigged me out of your Survivor: All-Stars (A season I was supposed to win, but I ended up getting 4th). Is there anything you have to say for yourself for being a liar? You still continue your lies till today you said you were going to make me something - WHERE THE FUCK IS IT? Of course, your lies continue & i'm just fucking sick of it.

These two have to be the WORST finalist in all my Survivor Group Game Life - I'm actually honored that I was targeted so early, but i'm pissed and I might be bitter.
3216 days 21 hours ago
Luzon
"Jacob, Why the hell did you vote me off? You weren't my target whatsoever and your ass backstabs me when I know for the longest time."

Wasn't my idea. Dustin and Dallas wanted Roger to flip, and we knew that you/Roger had history together. So we settled on a target that Roger wanted, which was you.

"Is there anything you have to say for yourself for being a liar? You still continue your lies till today you said you were going to make me something - WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?"

Just made it!

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!